Exploits of a Fugitive

Vedran

While the Sercan battalions were mobilizing, Black's team and the rebels hightailed it out of the base. Loading the wounded onto one of the trucks, they hurried out of the zone that would no doubt be thoroughly patrolled by the army in a matter of hours. The sun was just clearing the horizon when the vehicles reached the rebel base. Black and his team walked to the secret entrance, announced themselves, and made their way inside, eager to hear of the progress of Kaku's campaign.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the Sercan forces arrive the lone soldier tells all what went down. He tells of how a whole group of people shouting national shouts sounding of Nod nationalism. He also tells of how he thinks the Nation of Nod launched the attack through unmarked forces. The Commander of Battilion 2 calls the President.

"Hello"

"Mr. President I believe we have some bad news. All the men at the attacked based are dead except for one. And the commander is missing."

"Good god. Any idea of who could have done this cowardly attacked?"

"Yes sir, The lone soldier heard them shouting Nation of Nod shouts and we believe that the NoN is behind this. Also the natives here had heard of an incoming attack."

"Dear Goid, I want 2,000 of my men moved into the Protectorate between us and NoN and i want you men to stay there and search the surrounding area for ANYTHING is that clear?"

"Yes sir"

The president moves to make a Global announcement. the media has already gone crazy with the attack with titkes such as ATTACK ON SERCA, NoN ATTACKS SERCA.

"Dear nations of the world, We The Kingdom of Serca has been cowardly attacked last night. We are not totally sure but we believe the attack came from The Nation of Nod. I will personallly contact the government of Nod and get this all straighten out. We are not to be toyed with and will trake this as a declaration of war upon us and will react accordingly."

----------------------------

Kaku sat and watched as his plan became in motion.That actually bought it he thought to himself.

Just as he was watching Black came through wondering if the campaign went succesfully.

"Look thorugh all the news channels. The rumors spread through and worked well. The government believes that Nod attacked. What do you believe our next move should be. We must move quick we have little time left.

"What evidence is there that NoN is behind this attack? We will not take a side in this dispute in any case."

"We have discovered several NoN emblems on the dead of the solderis that attacked as well as witnesses, That shall remained unnamed, of hearing NoN nationalities from the attackers as well as NoN national sayings."

Kaku sat and watched as his plan became in motion.That actually bought it he thought to himself.

Just as he was watching Black came through wondering if the campaign went succesfully.

"Look thorugh all the news channels. The rumors spread through and worked well. The government believes that Nod attacked. What do you believe our next move should be. We must move quick we have little time left.

"Very good," said Black, his tone normal, but as he watched the news he began to wonder whether he should stay in Tanzania. He thought the fallout from the attack on the base was sufficient to make Tanzanians wonder about the security that Serca was providing to them, but he didn't expect it to be enough to where NoN might decide to just roll Serca, which was increasingly possible now that Serca had gotten itself involved into the Italian mess.

"I believe I should wait. With the !@#$ going on in Somalia right now, staging any more false flag attacks is just going to increase the chance NoN will roll into Serca and probably occupy Tanzania as well. As for you, now is a good time to prey upon the worries and fears of the Tanzanian population, and have your men in the cities encourage them to separate." Black was thinking of what to say next when Jackson and one of Kaku's men entered the room, holding a bound, struggling Sercan base commander. Black glanced at the trio, a little smile forming on his face.

"Ah yes, we managed to capture him."

"I will radio my men and tell them thier next move. And as for the commander, I have perfect methods for making him talk.

MEN! Come put this scumbag into the 'Room' and do whatever it takes to mke him talk."

As the commander is taken into the 'room' Kaku radios his men telling them what thier next mission is.

"Persuade the population that Serca can no longer protect us to the extent f what is needed. use the base operation as a prime example. have them fear the Nod will roll right through and destroy the land we love."