Environment EXPLAINED

Kodiwan

Apparently a nation's maximum environment rating is 11.00 , before Global Radiation Level (GRL). The maximum environment rating you can attain after GRL is equal to (11.00 - GRL). You can find your current environment rating by highlighting the screen next to your environment stars.

Example: If the GRL is 4.00, then the maximum environment rating you can possibly attain will be (11.00-4.00=7.00). Which means, if your environment rating is at the max, it might be useless to try to improve your environment any further.

:P I apologize for re-posting an environment thread, but the previous thread was not explained well enough for me. I don't understand "1+ GRL" when no one says where the 1 came from or what GRL means. My explanation here is what I can gather from the mess of information contained in the previous threads. I hope this helps those out there that were as confused as I was. Thank you.

Apparently a nation's maximum environment rating is 11.00 , before Global Radiation Level (GRL). The maximum environment rating you can attain after GRL is equal to (11.00 - GRL). You can find your current environment rating by highlighting the screen next to your environment stars.

Example: If the GRL is 4.00, then the maximum environment rating you can possibly attain will be (11.00-4.00=7.00). Which means, if your environment rating is at the max, it might be useless to try to improve your environment any further.

:P I apologize for re-posting an environment thread, but the previous thread was not explained well enough for me. I don't understand "1+ GRL" when no one says where the 1 came from or what GRL means. My explanation here is what I can gather from the mess of information contained in the previous threads. I hope this helps those out there that were as confused as I was. Thank you.

GRL=Global Radiation Level

So you're saying GRL improves my environment? :awesome:

Lower environment score = better. 11 is the worst score, 1 is the best score. The best your environment can be is 1 + GRL.

Yeah GRL doesn't lower the maximum, it raises the minimum. If the GRL was 0 the best score you could achieve would be 1. If the GRL was 1, the best score would be 1+1, which is 2. If it was 3 then, 3+1 which is 4. And so on until 5+1.

Soo...

1. A LOWER rating means a BETTER environment.

2. 1.00 is GOOD ----------- 11.00 is BAD

3. Everyone's maximum environment rating starts at 1.00

3. Global Radiation Level (GRL) adds points to your maximum environment rating.

4. Border walls, government types, and environment friendly events will lower your environment rating until you reach the maximum.

5. To find your maximum rating add 1.00 to the GRL (1.00 + GRL = MAX Environment Rating)