Question..

Emperor Stranger

Do I have to wait 20 days to get my ruler deleted? I just want to restart completely and I don't want to have to wait 20 days just to change my ruler name..

Couldn't I actually re-register as long as I don't make a nation under this ruler? Or would there be problems?

(If any administrators sees this, at least let it be answered before banning my forum account.)

Thanks.

Edit: actually, technically I am not posting without a nation right now. I just remembered that I still have a TE account. :awesome:

Edited by A Lone Stranger

I have wondered this for a while too, since you technically would have no nation, but then have two accounts and one nation.

Exactly. The two accounts obviously wouldn't be able to trade with each other, since one will be deleted in 20 days and will have no nation on it anyways.

You may register a second account to create a new ruler name providing you do not create a nation with the first account. There is only one nation allowed per network (to avoid any trouble I'd say don't even log into the first account any more). If you wish to continue using the forums here (besides TE sections), once you have a new ruler name, make a forum user name change request in the report forum abuse section. Make sure to read the required format for posting here as well.