Lookin for New Aliance

here at KoTC we can give you tech deals and government positions in either two minutes or two months (depending on what you want)

forums

we also can provide an awesome community and protection (via protectorate)

Great timing we have our Govt Elections next week and have just had 4 current possition holders announce they will not be re-running. We could do with an experianced nation to help us further build.

All holders are voted in democraticly however there will be positions available in defence, recruitment, commerce, "fun" and internal / external affairs that I would be happy to endorse you for. We are currently going through a major time of change and looking for new leadership material.

(+ I'll organise our standard 3 mill join bonus and regular growth aid)

Our forum link is in my sig.

Edited by King Wally

Well the Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics is a good middle sized alliance. We have some lower level government positions available in the military and assistant director positions for sure, and some director positions possibly. just depend really. we like nations new to our alliance to wait at least a week before running for anything to learn things about us. a month is required for director positions usually, it just varies. we also have plenty of tech deals ad up to 15 million in aid through the academy. we are an old alliance, many of us have been here a year or more. link to our forums is in the sig if interested

Thanks for choosing to sign up with GLOP Frankman. Your new member aid will be processed very soon.

I'll look forward to hearing your thoughts regarding where you can best fit into our Government positions comming up next week.

See you on the forums!

This is a perfect example of what you shouldn't look for in a recruit.

I dunno, I most certainly wouldn't give him a gov spot, but it's always nice to get people who want to become involved. And everyone wants aid, that's why alliances that offer startup aid so often gain useless recruits.