Kameran Tramblais Speaks to the People

Markus Wilding

The Fourth Reich flag is adorned on the wall behind a platform. A podium with a microphone and a stack of papers sit on it, as if to say, "An important man stands here today." Kameran approaches the stage in his almost signature suit. He waits for exactly two minutes to pass before speaking.

"People of the Fourth Reich! Your army has just now achieved a great and glorious victory! We have sucessfully wiped the facist scum from the face of our great island! To progress I, myself and my advisors went, and behind us you, our great and rightfully supreme people, followed!"

He waits for the crowd to calm. He then continues, forcefully and dramatically throwing his arms to emphasise words.

"And yet, some believe that we are wrong!! Shocking, I know. There are some in our great world that believe THEY are superior, that WE are the lesser people! This will NOT be tolerated in OUR country! OUR land will be FREE from these false statements! OUR people, the German people, have been rulers of the world for YEARS! It is the OTHER cultures, most notably the Russians, that think they can challenge US and defy OUR rightful rule! From this day forward, ANYONE found to be aiding Russians in ANY shape or form will be denounced as a traitor to the King and promptly EXECUTED! RUSSIANS, WILL, NEVER RULE! THEY WILL ALL DIE UNDER OUR IRON FIST!"

Kameran wipes his face off with a small towel he kept by him and leaves the stage as the crowds go wild.

Edited by N Reeki

Kameran transmits this message to Aotorea (correct my spelling because I know it's wrong):

"Do not bother. You are not the scum that we seek to destroy."

---

Kameran has also headed out on a parade celebrating his speech. People gather in the streets, cheering and waving the Fourth Reich flag. Suddenly, blood covers his wife and daughter. They scream, the people scream, the cameras shut off. Foreign Advisor Jon Broadbridge appears on a camera. "The King is dead! I repeat, the King is dead! The King is dead..!" Fourth Reich military cover the streets, searching for the sniper.

---

Public transmission

With a heavy heart it appears that our King has died by the hands of a Russian sniper. The Fourth Reich will be in disarray for a while, during that time there will be no trading, no ships passing through our waters and absolutely NO immigration or emigration, except for the Queen and the Princess. They shall leave the country as soon as possible.

Kameran transmits this message to Aotorea (correct my spelling because I know it's wrong):

"Do not bother. You are not the scum that we seek to destroy."

Aotearoa replies. You could try, you worms. But your failure would be met with resounding mirth at your attempt.

Dispatch From Minister of Foreign Affairs Matthew Dodge

"We shall keep our treaty of Non-Agression intact, we don't figure they'll do anything durastic," Matthew then leans over to the right of the podium and whispers towards off-camera, "They won't do anything durastic will they?"

His liason just shrugs in uncertainty and Matthew sharply grimaces. He is then handed a piece of paper. Reading it, he speaks, "Oh, wait, ha ha, it seems he was assassinated. Nevermind then."