damage question

Zinobya

In nuclear news reports, it shows the following:

Upper Canada (Napalm Frog) of the Green team, was attacked with a nuclear weapon on 9/5/2007 12:00:33 AM.

It does not, however, show this one:

To: Napalm Frog From: yavanna 9/4/2007 10:08:35 PM Subject: Nuclear Attack

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by yavanna. You lost 43555 soldiers, 804 defending tanks, 4 cruise missiles, 150.000 miles of land, 150.000 infrastructure, and 1/4 of your aircraft force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

Also, the 43555 soldiers belonging to Napalm Frog that I destoyed in the nuclear attack are not credited to my nation's attacking casualties. I deployed the nuke but did not recieve attacking credit. Am curious if his nation recieved the damage from it at this point.

Is it a wierd glitch or something?

Can provide links to the pm privately if needed.

ok, I may have that part all wrong about casualties (I'm a bit dense at times), but its a bit odd that the attack doesn't show up on the Nuclear News Reports page. Just wondered what was up with that.

I believe that it only shows the latest attack on the person in question. So if he gets nuked all 6 days(which I know he will), it will only show the latest nuke. That's what I believe it does anyway.