Not a huge deal but a hmmm moment

magicninja

I somehow lost .001 infrastructure. :lol1:

I've been redoing my trades lately and after I completed it I noticed I had went from 10,050 to 10049.999.

Dunno how it happened. I know trades don't affect infrastructure amounts. So just wondering what happened. .001 infra isn't something that is hugely important but still vanishing infra is intriguing.

Here's a weird pic. The infra total in my nation description still says 10050.00 even though the infra is different in my infra line.

weirdinfraglitch.jpg

Edited by magicninja

You didn't lose anything, it looks like admin has just changed the nation screens to display to 3 decimal places instead of two.

So you always had 10049.999, its just thats under 2 decimals that rounds to 10050.00

I imagine this was done because of the couple of recent bug resports in here where a guy had like 49.999 tech and couldn't send 50 tech...

You didn't lose anything, it looks like admin has just changed the nation screens to display to 3 decimal places instead of two.

So you always had 10049.999, its just thats under 2 decimals that rounds to 10050.00

I imagine this was done because of the couple of recent bug resports in here where a guy had like 49.999 tech and couldn't send 50 tech...

This is correct.