Message to Fort Dawson

Markus Wilding

TO: President John Jacobs

We invite you to the Fourth Reich to discuss an MDP or NAP.

To: King Tramblais

We'd be happy to come. We'll fuel up the seaplane and head over. Myself and my Minister of Internal Affairs Dallas Redman will be attending.

/End Message.

With that, the eccentric president and trigger-happy Redman jumped in their plane and took off for Baffin Island. Dallas was not allowed to bring any guns, much to his chagrin.

OOC: I'm about to leave my house, forgive me if it takes an hour or two to respond.

OOC: No probs. I'll be seeing Night at the Museum 2 tonight as well.

IC: Kameran greeted the two at the airport. "Hello President, Minister. Welcome to the Fourth Reich. A limo should come by soon to pick us up." With that, a limo picked them up and quickly brought them to the Royal Mansion, a majestic home with a large garden in the back.

93300-Overholser-Mansion-0.jpg

"Much appreciated!" said Jacobs as the two grabbed one each from the fridge. Jacobs leaned over, "These guys are high-falootin' types and this is some serious business, let's take it easy on the booze." Dallas agreed and the two returned to their seats.

"So, let's get this road on the show, let's talk business," Jacobs said as he sat down.

"Well, simply put, we are a new nation, and as such it would be a bad thing if somebody hostile settled near our borders. So I propose a Mutual Defense Pact. If you feel that you cannot commit to that at this time, then a simple Non-Aggression pact will do." Kameran slides two documents over, both with an MDP and a NAP. "Take your pick and we'll sign." He takes a sip of lager.

"Well, considerin' our military is made up of less than 100 people, I'm not sure we could commit to a full-blown Mutual Defense Pact, not yet anyway," Dallas replied.

"I agree. We'll sign the NAP, but we would like to keep this very open to upgrade as we grow," elaborated Jacobs.

The Dragon Empire offers to grant Fort Dawson/Yukon temporary friendship and protectorate status until it gets stronger given it can barely defend itself. We will not, of course, send any forces to aid you unless you notify us of a need if you chose to accept it.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

OOC: Mael, this is private, you wouldn't know about this. :P

IC: Kameran sets his lager down. "Alright then, here you go." He hands the two a pen before signing it himself.

PREAMBLE

This treaty is signed in the name of friendship and peace between the Fourth Reich and Fort Dawson.

ARTICLE 1: Peace & Friendship

i. If so desired, each country can open an embassy in the other's country.

ii. Each country promises to respect the sovereignty of the other.

iii. Each country promises to try and work out issues if they appear before canceling this treaty.

ARTICLE 2: Non-Aggression

i. Both countries agree to not take hostile acts against the other such as spying, funding terrorism, etc.

ii. Both countries are not obligated to come to the defense of one another, nor help them aggressive acts, but can do so if one party wishes to do to so.

ARTICLE 3: Withdrawal & Legalities

In the event that one party does not wish to be part of the treaty anymore and wish for it to be canceled, they need to notify the other party of its cancellation. After the notification and announcement of the cancellation, the treaty still holds true for 48 hours until it expires.

Signed for the Fourth Reich,

Kameran Tramblais, King of the Fourth Reich

Signed for Fort Dawson,

Edited by N Reeki