NAAC 'roach problem

Blacky

Have I stated that his attacks on TF as a retaliation were not sanctioned by myself? In fact not only were they sanctioned, they have my full support. He is not a rogue as far as TF is concerned in fact he has shown that he has foresight and good warfighting ability.
In regards to his attacks on SWAT, which I consider to be the real problem here, I addressed it earlier on with a "His actions are not endorsed by NAAC etc etc" and if we were more organized right now, we would have a trial over it. Since we aren't, he has been privately disciplined by myself and told to not do it again. Since SWAT has not contacted me regarding it, I have not done anything more regarding it.

At least get your story straight before you try selling it... because I'm not buying it ;)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least get your story straight before you try selling it... because I'm not buying it ;)

TF doesn't equal SWAT, please learn to read. He declared on Kingdom of Hyrule originally as well, and so that is what I was referring to. Again, TF /=/ SWAT

TF=/= SWAT TF =/= SWAT

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

You're right Blacky, I've decided to make a public apology. I apologize for:

1. Not stopping 2 TF nations from stopping 3 of your nations run away with the flag.

2. Threatening to wage more than a defensive war against and alliance who has declared war on us.

3. Suggesting that I might take advantage of a weight imbalance in the aforementioned war that we didn't declare.

4. Not being civil in a time of war.

5. Playing TE in a way that doesn't suit you.

I trust that will bring an end to these proceedings.

Seriously, we're going round in circles. Your guys probably aren't gonna win and you don't like it. You would be having the same conversation with whoever it was that dealt that fateful blow, TF or otherwise. I'm not sure what you want out of this argument, but it seems you are trying to justify your DOW. If that is the case, I understand your reasons and if that's the way you want to play it then I'm fine with it - you don't even need to justify a DOW here. If on the other hand you are just trying to make us look bad, then ask yourself why. But I'm not sure why we're still arguing about it.

A rogue attack is a rogue attack?!

As far as we are concerned, TF and NAAC weren't in a state of war when Defcon declared on NeoGandalf and Kahwaji. You may like to pretend that we were, but you can't just reject reality and substitute it for your own...

edit: go read Neo's post, sums everything up quite well :)

Edited by NinjaPirate

A rogue attack is a rogue attack?!

As far as we are concerned, TF and NAAC weren't in a state of war when Defcon declared on NeoGandalf and Kahwaji. You may like to pretend that we were, but you can't just reject reality and substitute it for your own...

I just said that our posts were not a contradiction, as you stated they were. I didn't go into anything like that, since obviously you cannot grasp simple logic as the last few pages of this thread show. Don't ignore that your point was refuted and try to continue on to something else which has nothing to do with the content of my post.

ok lets clear some things up:

No SE aid was ever introduced into this situation.

NeoGondor never authorized the attack.

Our attack had the same reason to rule the AA as Defcon. To not be raided beacuse of non AA.

My attack purpose was to stop this huge NS gap from getting bigger and to make sure no winner was made clear 2 weeks before the end of the round. or to put it in other words. stop them from getting to big before no one can actually declare on them.

my attack was non personal, just to make sure someone has a chance at winning TE.

Top 7 Day Smallest Nation Gains

1) -8,087 Strength Change - ZoomX3 of DefCon - Blue Team

2) -7,031 Strength Change - NeoGandalf of NeoGondor - Black Team

Not too bad. See you next round boys

Hmm...

1) -7,710 Strength Change - ZoomX3 of DefCon - Blue Team

2) -5,629 Strength Change - Blacky of Libnan - Blue Team

3) -5,281 Strength Change - NeoGandalf of NeoGondor - Black Team

Top 7 Day Smallest Alliance Gains

1) -38,659 Strength Change - National Alliance Of Arctic Countries

Total Soldier Casualties

1) 351,085 Total Soldiers Lost - NeoGandalf of NeoGondor - Black Team

2) 221,463 Total Soldiers Lost - ZoomX3 of DefCon - Blue Team

I win on soldier casualities! I'm due some better SDI luck next round...