Il Popolo d'Italia

Agostinho Neto

OOC: The Soviet Union had three million men in the GDR ALWAYS at category A. Which meant 12-24 hour mobilization period. There was always a possibility for it to turn hot. For example, the USSR mobilized it's entire force for the cuban missile crisis and forces stayed on steady alert for twelve months after. The Checkpoint Charlie incident in which the USSR mobilized 500,000 troops within two days.

OOC: Point taken...however, you are neither Soviet Russia nor the United States. What you have mobilized is a significantly LARGER percentage of your forces.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

OOC: Point taken...however, you are neither Soviet Russia nor the United States. What you have mobilized is a significantly LARGER percentage of your forces.

OOC: I believe Merger has 700,000 troops? I don't consider 100,000 of that a large mobilizaton, at all.

Edited by Malatose

OOC: I believe Merger has 700,000 troops? I don't consider 100,000 of that a large mobilizaton, at all.

OOC: I didn;t say it was a large p[ercentage, only larger. Even you have to admit 100,000 is a lot higher percentage of 700,000 than it is of three million.

((No ooc pl0x))

soldatii.png

Troops of the Guardia Nazionale Repubblicana near a border checkpoint

IL POPOLO D'ITALIA, Salò - The Italian Regime said on friday it had closed all land, air and sea borders with the Imperium Romanum. "The Regime has decided to close our borders, air space and sea space with the Imperium Romanum. We are requesting the German allies to help us effect this." a Regime's spokes person told Newspaper Il Popolo d'Italia.

180px-Flag_of_RSI.svg.png

The Italian War Flag

IL POPOLO D'ITALIA, Salò - The Fascist Regime removed today the War Flag from the Chamber of Fasci and Corporations, meaning the Republic doesen't recognize a state of war anymore. The National Republican Army and the Republican National Guard have been subsequently recalled to the barracks, while ambassador Roberto Ciano is partecipating in the peace talks held in Tanzband. Comandante Junio Borghese did not release any statement yet.