Houkou Henka

Sumeragi

Aso Taro, Foreign Minister of Yamato, read a faxed message as his plane left Hong Kong. The fax was concerned with the secret oil-mineral exchange negotiations between Yamato and Transvaal.

Aso was very satisfied that the negotiation was nearly concluded, which would help two nationalist governments together in this leftist world. Why is it that multiculturalism seemed to be the trend these days? It was revolting to even think about touching a balck or a dark, never mind living with them. The RMG was certainly going the right way.

Of course, several meddlers were around, particularly that Whore of Hansa, Sarah Tintagyl, who was sucking up to those inferior Neo Japs to maintain her mongrel empire. But they'll all meet their end, under the relentless jackboots of the superiorly pure races.

Downing a shot of sake, he smiled, imagining the day when they would rule over the subhuman, putting everything in their rightful places.

In Hong Kong, as they waited to board for their charter flight, the two government ministers cabled the rest of the Republican Military Government back in Pretoria. Foreign Minister Hendrik Strijdom notified Field Marshal Malan that the secret agreement with Yamato had been signed which would help alleviate some of the economic pressure which Transvaal had been enduring since the ascension of the RMG. Malan cabled his response to both Strijdom and Minister Marthinus Hofmeyr, who was with the foreign minister in the Far East:

"Acknowledged by RMG, instruct Hofmeyr to transfer pre-negotiation funding directly to Aso Taro's secret account number with the Transvaler Staatsbelegginge Bank (Transvaal State Investment Bank). Signed Malan"

“That damn Aso!”

A hand went to the brow of Ishima Ryu.

He had been dealing with a statement that was released concerning the RMG of Transvaal for the past week. He had been slowly fixing up the image of Yamato when Aso released the bombshell by praising Malan. Most of the people, never mind the government, were against the RMG, but suddenly it seemed to the outside world that Yamato was walking the same path.

There was something strange going on. Normally, no foreign affair statements were released without his approval, yet this particular one bypassed him, seemingly on Aso's orders. He'll have to investigate what his foreign minister was up to.....

Digging through the thousands of communication transactions from the foreign ministey was a painstaking but necessary job. As a special department of the KOI, under the direct authority of the prime minister, Sector 11 had a baxkdoor to almost all the classified data within Yamato.

However, this time things were very difficult. The position of foreign minister was the second most powerful in Yamato, and Aso Taro was the head of the Yamato ultranationalists. In addition, the foreign ministry was the only place that had its separate communication infra, making it hard to crack. One false step could lead to the downfall of the government, something that had to be prevented at all costs.

It took a stroke of luck to get the info that was needed. Fragmentary records of a certain message which was sent to Transvaal managed to be decoded from the foreign ministry server:

..... And send the funds..... for the..... trade de..... to..... secre..... accou.....

It was time to get to the meaning of this play.

In Hong Kong, as they waited to board for their charter flight, the two government ministers cabled the rest of the Republican Military Government back in Pretoria. Foreign Minister Hendrik Strijdom notified Field Marshal Malan that the secret agreement with Yamato had been signed which would help alleviate some of the economic pressure which Transvaal had been enduring since the ascension of the RMG. Malan cabled his response to both Strijdom and Minister Marthinus Hofmeyr, who was with the foreign minister in the Far East:

The Elective Dictatorship of Palintine's Executive Office discovered an unauthorized message being relayed out of Palintine across its cable infrastructure during its routine monitoring. The message was intercepted, and its contents were recorded and sent to the proper authorities for inspection. The location of dispatch was traced, and the Executive Internal Bureau began an investigation as to who sent it and why they chose to do so. The relaying of the message was not interferred with.

“..... You suspect Aso is doing something with Transvaal concerning a secret account?”

“That's the best conclusion we could come up with at the moment, Your Excellency.”

Ishina looked at the director of Sector 11 with disbelieving eyes.

“All right, see if you can retrace Aso's trails since the announcement from Malan. He can't have done anything before then.”

“Understoood, Your Excellency.”

After conducting its initial investigation, the Executive Internal Bureau intercepted a reply message to the source of the original sender. The contents of this message confirmed their initial findings and ceased any need for them to continue. With the investigation complete, the results were sent to the higher authority. The prime minister, having just returned from the Hanseatic Republic, was not particularly thrilled to come into his office and find a manila folder waiting for him. He sighed as he sunk into his chair; then, he reviewed the contents.

TO: PRIME MINISTER, Priority Filing

FROM: The Office of the Chief of the Executive Internal Bureau

RE: EYES ONLY, SEE WITHIN

Body:

Mr Minister:

Enclosed are the results of an investigation into an unauthorized cable message sent from Hong Kong to the government of Transvaal. Message details foreign government officials conducting secret meeting in Palintinian territory. Upon review of investigation details, I recommend immediate parlay with involved governments.

-Chief

"I pay you to work, not advise," the prime minister mentally rebuked as he began to review the case files. It was an interesting bit of information. According to the report, Aso Taro, the foreign minister of Yamato, was conducting some sort of deal with the Transvaal government in order to acquire resources for Yamato; however, payment was going directly to a secret account under the minister's name. Yamato's recent praising of the RMG by the foreign minister had caught the prime minister by surprise, especially after he met with Ishima Ryu when Yamato was still a Palintinian protectorate. Now with the unearthing of Aso Taro's secret purchase, it started to make sense. Mr. Ishima didn't have a hand in any of this at all.

The prime minister closed the file and buzzed his secretary. "I'm going to need copies of this file made, please."

After the files had been copied and censored of unrelated Palintinian information, they were shipped to Yamato. The prime minister sent them through a line around the office of foreign affairs and directly to Ishima Ryu.

TO: Ishima Ryu

From: The Executive Office of the Prime Minister of Palintine

RE: Eyes only

BODY:

Mr. Ishima,

Unfortunately, I have to be the bearer of bad news. A recent investigation involving unauthorized messages over Palintinian infrastructure has yielded some interesting results, and these results have been transfered to you through this file. It seems your foreign minister is up to something, hence why these documents were shipped around your foreign affairs office.

Regards,

The Prime Minister of the Elective Dictatorship of Palintine

Edited by hawk_11

Sector 11 Safehouse

The last echos of the beating died out as someone slumped to the floor.

After the memo from Palintine arrived, Ishima had ordered an intergoration, using any methods necessary. The Sector had some of Aso's aide captured, and after brutal sections, finally got the full story.

Aso had been attempting to buffer up Transvaal, in hope that the world would focus on Africa as Yamato grew in strength. For a deal that favored the RMG, Aso received kickbacks. The use for the kickbacls were not apparent, but that was not what was important for now.

First, Ishima had to clean the front yard.

*Special Dispatch from Yamato*

Recently, the world may have been startled by Yamato's support for the Transvaal RMG's racial policies, made by our Foreign Minister, Aso Taro. I inform that the support was the personal opinion of Aso, and does not reflect the views of Yamato.

After investigations, the government has discovered that Aso had ulterior motives for this unusual support. He had been receving funds from pro-RMG group, and manipulated the protocols to announce the support. For his malicious and unethical actions, he has been dismissed from the government.

Although Yamato is an ethnocenteic society, we also respect the right of other nations to have equal human rights. Yamato will never join any attempts of subjectation of any nation. This said, I announce that Yamato condemns the racist Malan regime, and will join Hansa to fight this menace to human dignity.

-Ishima Ryu, Prime Minister of Yamato

Edited by Sumeragi

"Milady, we have a missive from the Yamato government." Said Jess walking into Sarah's quarters with the dispatch. "They are reconciling themselves for their recent support of the Malan government in Transvaal. It has been blamed on a man named Aso Taro, the foreign minister. The one that called you a whore."

Sarah chuckled and motioned for the report. "All right bring it here." Reading over it she smiled, though it was a mixed smile. "Well they've certainly made great strides towards friendlier relations with their neighbors. Why they would mix themselves up with Transvaal is beyond me."

"So everything is at peace then milady?"

"Getting there Jess...getting there."

---

To: Ishmia Ryu, Prime Minister of Yamato

From: The Desk of Sarah Tintagyl, Lady Protector of the Hanseatic Commonwealth

Excellency,

It brings me great comfort to know that Yamato has decided to condemn the actions of the Transvaaler Malan government and recognize their abuses to humanity and the world at large. In addition we are honored that you would place your friendship in our ever involved fight for human rights, liberalism, and freedom. While Yamato and the Hansa still have many core differences on ideologies and drives. I hope that friendship will continue to blossom between our peoples.

Sincerely,

Sarah Tintagyl

Lady Protector of the Hanseatic Commonwealth

I announce that Yamato condemns the racist Malan regime, and will join Hansa to fight this menace to human dignity.

Malan slammed his fist down on his desk. Another public relations hurdle thrown in his way. He thought to himself, 'why cannot the world just accept that we have some unique domestic problems which only we can deal with? While the rest of the world lives in their ivory towers - we are forced to deal with a constant population powder keg which threatens the existance of our nation and our people.'

The field marshal the growled at his assistant. "Get me the foreign press - haul them in here so they can interview me. I'm tired of all this marxist propaganda, negative publicity and misunderstanding of our situation."

He then bellowed at his assistant as he was leaving his office, saying as an afterthought: "Tell Minister Hofmyer to seize all the assets in Aso Taro's acount at the Transvaler Staatsbelegginge Bank." He then added, "Forget that, just seize any and all Yamato assets which are in Transvaal and the banks to freeze any foreign currency transactions leaving the country."

'It's probably not much but it will show the others not to mess with me.'

• 2 weeks later...

Ishima glared at the man standing in front of his desk.

"Taro, why did you do it?"

"You know the answer, Ryu."

"..... Even if I did, I would like to hear it from you."

"Never. Failures leave nothing behind."

"Listen. I want to protect you, Taro, since we've been close all these years, even if you betrayed me like that. Please, don't be like this."

The former foreign minister ignored the plead, and walked out of the office. making his way out of the Central Government Building, he headed toward the car that was waiting for him.

CRACK

As if hit by a great force, Aso Taro flew backwards onto the floor, a red strain coloring his shirt.