Neo Waianae Reformation press conference

Unko Kalaikz

f-Hawaii-Royal-SPEC.jpg

Official Announcement

From the Royal Office

Of the Imperial Kingdom of Neo Waianae

Aloha

As of 9:00 AM Hawaii Standard Time, the House of Kamehameha has officially reestablished itself within the ruins of the formerly glorious nation of Neo Waianae. King Kamehameha VI, also known by his revolutionary name "Junkalunka," revealed himself at a brief press conference confirming rumors that an assassination attempt against him by Pacifican agents was not really successful despite Hegemony claims to the contrary.

In his press conference he discussed some of his activities during his time in hiding:

"Mobius 1, the revolutionary cofounder of Vox populi, was not myself as some have reported but was rather my Regent Jonah Kanahele. Count da Silva was also Jonah Kanahele. Both facades amongst others advanced our interests and established a future for our scattered people. During our time in hiding, we have established several front colonies and corporations that are now being incorporated under the House of Kamehameha. COMPNOR, Mines of Silva, IBRAMS corporation and several others are now the principle shareholders to the Kingdom.

"I also hold the title Emperor Emeritus of the Imperial Assault Alliance, which has recently rebanded. It's current Emperor is also an Emperor Emeritus, which grants some legal authority to it's reformation however the House of Kamehameha does not currently have a stance in regard to the actual legality of the current IAA."

"Junkalunka" raised some eyebrows discussing the true purpose of the IAA war:

"The purpose of the Second War of Integrity, called the No Vision war by some, was threefold. The first most overt purpose was the honorable defense of our allies, the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization. The second purpose was the securement of the future of the Imperial Assault Alliance under steady leadership and in a favorable PR and foreign affairs position. This second objective unfortunately failed, which forced us to our alternative: striking a significant symbolic blow to the hegemony. This, I believe has been achieved and has contributed more or less to our current anti-hegemonic state of affairs."

He also referred to another former alliance, the Fifth Column Confederation:

"Although originally attracted to the FCC for it's ideological principles, decay and internal anarchy drove our Kingdom to a new home. Our Kingdom however is quite pleased by FCC's internal reforms, many of which were advocated by our delegation to the FCC in the past, and wishes them the best in their move towards coherency and clarity whatever the personal animosity of some long time members toward our House."

In regards to the New Pacific Order, he offered some words:

"This war is rightfully called karma. I have always admired the structure and authoritarian organization of the NPO, and have endorsed Francoist ideology and the concept of peace through order, however the Order fell from Scientific Francoism into decay and arrogance, and has badly mismanaged their hegemonic position of power leading to today's events. The best wishes to them in the future but I feel their heyday is over. We shall see what comes with the New Order."

At which point the conference closed amongst a roar of questions from reporters. Shortly after a Military parade took place through LihoLiho square. Already construction workers could be seen throughout the city cleaning ruble and removing burned out tanks and missiles. Aircraft buzzed overhead and refugees began to pour in from the harbor.

The Office of the Regent is now in this thread willing to accept questions and queries regarding the past present and future.

-- Jonah Kanahele, aka "Count Andrei da Silva"

Imperial Regent of Neo Waianae

us-hi_1.gif

Edited by Count da Silva

"Junkalunka" raised some eyebrows discussing the true purpose of the IAA war:

"The purpose of the Second War of Integrity, called the No Vision war by some, was threefold. The first most overt purpose was the honorable defense of our allies, the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization. The second purpose was the securement of the future of the Imperial Assault Alliance under steady leadership and in a favorable PR and foreign affairs position. This second objective unfortunately failed, which forced us to our alternative: striking a significant symbolic blow to the hegemony. This, I believe has been achieved and has contributed more or less to our current anti-hegemonic state of affairs."

I laughed. Especially with regard to the second purpose...