Iron- LeDee

Marble-

Lumber-Zman5778

Aluminum-

Wheat- Tacoleary

Water- LeDee

Fish- ditchboy00

Uranium-Zman5778

Gets you the bonus resources of Fast Food, Beer, and Construction, with wild cards being fish and uranium. The best setup that this game has to offer, please post nation links. MUST be in Aqua and have both resources unclaimed on this list. Thanks!

-DC

Edited by Devilyn Caster

Passari you're in. if anyone else wants to join you have to drop your trade agreements when everything is set.

Edit: Passari you need to change to Aqua if you want to join this circle.

I change team colour if this circle comes true.

I'm offer myself couple of another trade circle too and I take a circle, which is first ready.

Caster, I hate to do it, but I might need to rescind. I have th eopportunity to complete another trading circle with diff bonus resources that I personally like. I've tried sending PMs to a couple guys with my resource set to replace me, but no responses yet.

I've looked for aqua nations with aluminum and marble (even sent PMs to them as well) and that looks like a tough combo to nail down. Barring a new nation or a color change from someone, I don't think the options are there.

:(