Aperture Infantry Underground Recruitment Campaign

JerreyRough

Ok, Subtle. I have a question for you: do you want to role play your Aperture soilder on Aperture Sciences' side then switch? Roleplay the troooper being one of the thousands who have switched sides? Or stay with Aperture Science to the end?

Note that this zombie war will not be the end of Aperture Science, only a major setback.

EDIT: Sorry I havn't been RP'ing as of the last few days. I'll be "back" tomorrow.

Edited by JerreyRough

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want him to switch, but only at the last possible moment. Is that ok?

Yep. I'll be placing him on the front lines in a place to nearly/slightly interact with the other characters, then re-moved to the northern frontlines.

Currently I have to write 3+ RP's reguarding the zombie war, Aperture Science (a lorebit), and introducing a "new" faction. Takes me perhaps an hour or more to make a good RP post.

Also, I ask permission to move this to a special OOC thread for my own use that shall be linked to my signature; for people to ask OOC questions, to post OOC stuff so then my IC threads won't be cluttered with players asking to join, etc.

Edited by JerreyRough