Message for Active France Nations

KenoDurkster

How would you judge this war  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

33z4saq.jpg

Since this war is basicly over since the French have gone beyond there own record for raising the white flag in 2.4 seconds at start of a war. You now say "$%&@ it i quit just shoot me" and OON is impressed :ph34r: so impressed we will allow Frenchies to get peace :D all you gotta do is Post saying you want out of this and change your AA to France2.0. Active France members that do not post will be considered a Deformed/Disfigured French who doesn't give up and will be put out of there mercy :D.

Also to all those nations & Alliances who offered/did help we thank you and will re-pay you back when needed.

Edited by KenoDurkster

>:D don't be mad get glad and don't talk you bailed out on your alliance like a panzy :)

i bailed on them? i joined them to fight UN, i got a message telling me the war was over, so i moved on. France was never my alliance. from the begining i've been saying that i was there only because of my hate for UN. kindly get your facts straight before you try and troll with the big boys b/c frankly darling, you dont' stand a chance.

keno... you are more annoying than UN, its not even close.

I recall you guys being rolled up and running within a few hours of our dow, then you reform? only to do what? take one step forward and three back?

how many times did you ask me to peace you.. 10.. 12.. i lost count? Then you asked me to join OON.. haha

god you guys are, dare i say it, incredibly more annoying than United Nations. Please disband your alliance now, your right to exist on TE has been forfeit.

This post says it all. I voted for the null option.

Did not vote because I could only vote for one option.

Also, are they REALLY that annoying? I mean, "more than UN" is going pretty far, they're more like roaches that just scramble past you.

god you guys are, dare i say it, incredibly more annoying than United Nations. Please disband your alliance now, your right to exist on TE has been forfeit.

yes! epic post right there.

i bailed on them? i joined them to fight UN, i got a message telling me the war was over, so i moved on. France was never my alliance. from the begining i've been saying that i was there only because of my hate for UN. kindly get your facts straight before you try and troll with the big boys b/c frankly darling, you dont' stand a chance.

Haha... he told you with ^this^ post.

The war was hilarious, entertaining, and I got my anger out by arguing in the DoW thread. I did however predict France winning...

:/ what's with all the Old guards hating on UN?

This UN isn't the same that was ran by English Empire. It's much more cooler and fuller of win

now FARK they're the stupid and failure alliance

you are incorrect. Until i say otherwise, UN is to be hated and revilved for being the scum of TE. OON has put up a stellar front in an attempt to relieve UN from this position, but so far UN has held on firmly to it.

Were it not for your post immediately preceding this post of mine, i'd have lost faith in you :P

:/ what's with all the Old guards hating on UN?

This UN isn't the same that was ran by English Empire. It's much more cooler and fuller of win

now FARK they're the stupid and failure alliance

The EE UN was horribly annoying, the last round UN is annoying, this UN...it's getting better but still annoying.

Pssh us annoying if i can re-call France started all this bs we are just finishing it :)

Uh... you started this "bs" by founding the alliance OON.

well wasnt just a few nations.. we were #17 at our highest and had we never been warred we would still easily be largest Green alliance... Also i think we are better cordinators then France... at least we can keep a majority of our members active and involved.