Alliance Contact Sheet

Bwyard

I am the head guy in FA for LE and i decided it would be good to have an alliance contact sheet listing all alliances, leaders, FA contacts, forums , and irc channels so i ve started it but i need yalls help to finish plz if something is not complete and u know it plz post it here. If you are lying and give false information i guarentee you will lose your respect from LE and many other alliance sthat are helping with this.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=rw7...J_f4MMu9PVLZA3g

I will update it as much as possible.

PLZ only post info no comments.

Only i or ppl i give access to can edit in order to prevent destruction of it and foolery. so plz post the info if u need it added. Keep in mind i used alliances listed yesterday to do it so i am missing quite a few a;lliances. so post if you want them added

ALSO mods if i have posted in wrong area will u plz move to correct area and pin it also this should be a useful tool

If you would like to make comments on this conatct sheet plz post ib ALLIANCE CONTACT SHEET COMMENTS then u can comment there.

Edited by bwyard

I have opened up editing to allow the sheet to be filled in quicker. If it is destroyed i will restore it and close editing.