Peaceful alliance?

Hello, I recently got pummeled as a bystander in the large war happening at the moment.

I do not enjoy fighting, arguing, and overall !@#$%*ing.

Is there an alliance out there that enjoy the game for the pure lay back economic part of the game that I can join?

Edited by ktimekiller

Is he still looking?

Join Coalition of Blue States (CBS)-

Why........ I'll tell you,

1. Protection (Read or Protection Plan from NpO)

2. In about a month you can try for a Government Position.

3. We're on the Blue side so we can get you a FULL.......... yes FULL trade circle fast!

4. We have great music (Doesn't matter but i like adding it)

5. We're not very big............ So its comfy here!

6. And last but not least, If you join us your a member not a number (You hear it every were..... Just ask any member of CBS and they'll tell you!)

Join the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations... we are always looking for new souls that have the balls to join a badass maroon team... DO EET because Austin says so...

JoinCSN-1.gif

http://z10.invisionfree.com/CommSN <--- our forums should you decide to join a growing Maroon team who's been here for more than 2 years with plenty of experience and blah blah blah... just join us... you'll love it here :awesome:

you will grow to like it...

you won't...

no balls...

Edited by Vyper

Hello, I recently got pummeled as a bystander in the large war happening at the moment.

I do not enjoy fighting, arguing, and overall !@#$%*ing.

Is there an alliance out there that enjoy the game for the pure lay back economic part of the game that I can join?

ok how about this...

At the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations [CSN], you're are more than welcome to kick back and enjoy your stay. With over 2 years in establishment, I can honestly say we are an old bunch... Though we continue to get new characters in every so often... Formerly a Sanctioned alliance, we strive to become the top Maroon alliance out there and we currently are :awesome: aside from MA of course... :jihad:

Joining us will mean you'll be in good hands... :)

ok how about this...

At the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations [CSN], you're are more than welcome to kick back and enjoy your stay. With over 2 years in establishment, I can honestly say we are an old bunch... Though we continue to get new characters in every so often... Formerly a Sanctioned alliance, we strive to become the top Maroon alliance out there and we currently are :awesome: aside from MA of course... :jihad:

Joining us will mean you'll be in good hands... :)

True that...

But ACF is WIN! Way better... fire me a PM if you're interested. We are peaceful unless someone attacks us, or an ally we have a treaty with. Aqua alliance, we do many many tech deals/ trade circles. If you need some aid, stay active and I assure you it'll come your way.

Happy hunting.

True that...

But ACF is WIN! Way better... fire me a PM if you're interested. We are peaceful unless someone attacks us, or an ally we have a treaty with. Aqua alliance, we do many many tech deals/ trade circles. If you need some aid, stay active and I assure you it'll come your way.

Happy hunting.

Hahahaah Same as CSN... we offer aid to those who need it... even if you don't need it... We protect those that are known to us and our friends have stated "CSN has Honor" we stand by our brothers without question...

Don't even get me started on Tech Deals... We have a whole forum dedicated only to Tech Deals and it keeps growing with every passing minute...

BTW Jason, if your alliance wants to group with us for deals, let me know :) we have hungry buyers...

Edited by Vyper

Is he still looking?

Join Coalition of Blue States (CBS)-

Why........ I'll tell you,

1. Protection (Read or Protection Plan from NpO)

2. In about a month you can try for a Government Position.

3. We're on the Blue side so we can get you a FULL.......... yes FULL trade circle fast!

4. We have great music (Doesn't matter but i like adding it)

5. We're not very big............ So its comfy here!

6. And last but not least, If you join us your a member not a number (You hear it every were..... Just ask any member of CBS and they'll tell you!)

Only problem with that. He was asking about a neutral alliance. If I am mistaken, and please tell me if I saw wrong, but I saw a DoW by the CBS a couple days ago.

EDIT: Looks like he already got an alliance is a POW..............................

Edited by AsianLeader

Welcome fellow player,

I am the member of an alliance called White Knights Entente, we are a brand new alliance compared to some of the other alliances, who would like to ask you to join us. I would like you to join White Knights Entente and help us grow and prosper, in return we offer you protection from Tech raiders and rogues and we offer you friendship and aid to help you grow and become superior in the game. We aid new member’s 1,000,000 each who join White Knights Entente. Our Alliance is new, therefore you can get a alliance positions and your ideas will help shape the alliance.

Our Forums: http://z8.invisionfree.com/WKE/index.php

You need to go there and register and post an application to join our alliance.

Regards,

Kobiashiy