ex-Browncoats

Vasuda

I was a member for 3 days, came from the moon down to bob. On a different name tho =/

I actually remember that due to the semi-memorable way in which you left CN. :)

I was in there for about a month, albeit with a past nation and left under disgrace :)

I sent you a "hello" message ingame, but you never responded. :(

Obligatory Hello from Asriel Belacqua.

Call me what you wish former members, fact is, I was there.

As Dorothy said to the Scarecrow, I will miss you most of all. Out of all the people who left to form HPS, I was most disappointed that you too chose to leave. I certainly don't have anything against you, though. Personally, I always found your Wash avatar particularly fitting, as I always viewed you as the embodiment of the alliance, since you were the only founding member who was really very active. I think that if there was one thing that could have prevented the split with HPS, it was if we would all have listened to you more often.

Reporting in.

ROFL, I remember the Bad Wolf Alliance.

*Veneke chuckles

I knew he looked familiar from somewhere... that was a fun war.

@ Hal: Aye, FA in Browncoats had "good times" written all over it. Even when it was bad, in fact, probably especially then.

@ scytale: Depends, did you bring rum?

As Dorothy said to the Scarecrow, I will miss you most of all. Out of all the people who left to form HPS, I was most disappointed that you too chose to leave. I certainly don't have anything against you, though. Personally, I always found your Wash avatar particularly fitting, as I always viewed you as the embodiment of the alliance, since you were the only founding member who was really very active. I think that if there was one thing that could have prevented the split with HPS, it was if we would all have listened to you more often.

Only wish I had spoken out so that I might be heard more often, sadly, at that point, I was helping cause the split to HPS more than I was stopping it.

Also, there is something wrong with your title here mate, it says "Ex-Browncoats." This is incorrect. You cannot be an ex-Browncoat. You either are a Browncoat, and always were, or aren't a Browncoat, and never were. Let me know when this wrong has been righted.

Edited by Asriel Belacqua