deployed soldiers/tanks didn't come home after nuke

frederik

A couple of my alliance mate have noticed that their deployed soldiers and tanks didn't come home (after i have asked to look at it)

All of them didn't have the fallout shelter wonder, so their defending soldiers are 0 after a nuke.

And when i read http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...p;#entry1268918 (a topic about the fallout shelter wonder) Vetinari says the following on feb 13th 2009 :

If you already were depleted to the point where half of your remaining forces are not enough to stave off anarchy from a normal battle standpoint, then your people will return to the home front.

But without fallout shelter you go to 0 remaining forces, and theirefore your deployed soldiers should return to the home front.

But the following FOK members haven't returning soldiers, but fighting deployd soldiers after a succesfull nuke;

frederik of frederiksland (in the war against polar)

Joris of Pregulia Praxa (in the war against Freak safari the first days of april 2009)

Fogel of Nieuw Noorwegen (in the Freak Safari war)

Wilhelm1 of Duitsland (in the freak safari war)

Proxy of proxystan didn't know if his troops return home by a nuke, or by the following 2 ground attacks

Your deployed soldiers only return home if someone tries to attack you; otherwise they remain deployed.

So if you get nuked, but have no one try to ground attack you, the soldiers should remain deployed. However if someone attempts a ground attack they return home.

That's my understanding of things at least :) I'm not sure since that sort of thing is often very peculiar.

Your deployed soldiers only return home if someone tries to attack you; otherwise they remain deployed.

So if you get nuked, but have no one try to ground attack you, the soldiers should remain deployed. However if someone attempts a ground attack they return home.

This is correct.