WAPA DOW

bunnet

Wrong move. We don't like people attacking our allies :)

Neither do we but as I said they started it. One of them got raided because they never had an alliance. He started greetin joined TGE and got them to attack WAPA members. Thats the story. They are to small for us to fight anyway but they wanted it. :D

Rather weak excuse - just fess up and call it a curb stomp and I might have a bit more respect for you. My reading of this: You attacked Baron Drcula (ie. Vlad, I guess) One of ours came to his defense. Then one of yours attacked back. One of ours did the same. Then 18 of yours came to his defense.

At this late stage - who cares? But it would be interesting to note that when you did the same thing to TPF recently (ie. Lightening Land) - when they hit back, your response was the total abandonment of your friend. I guess you can feel magnanimous when you are dealing with a 120 man alliance, but less so with a 18 man alliance, half of which are inactive or newbs.

Just a small quibble, and no, not crying about it. ;) Would just like to address the hypocrisy level rampant in this thread. Enjoy.

Rather weak excuse - just fess up and call it a curb stomp and I might have a bit more respect for you. My reading of this: You attacked Baron Drcula (ie. Vlad, I guess) One of ours came to his defense. Then one of yours attacked back. One of ours did the same. Then 18 of yours came to his defense.

At this late stage - who cares? But it would be interesting to note that when you did the same thing to TPF recently (ie. Lightening Land) - when they hit back, your response was the total abandonment of your friend. I guess you can feel magnanimous when you are dealing with a 120 man alliance, but less so with a 18 man alliance, half of which are inactive or newbs.

Just a small quibble, and no, not crying about it. ;) Would just like to address the hypocrisy level rampant in this thread. Enjoy.

Here is the reason Running to alliance

Lightning land was told to peace out with tpf.

I see tpf and mha are poking their noses in. If you want to fight let us finish this little rumble between Scotland and Germany first. It's the only chance we get as we can never beat them at football :)

Curb stomp, maybe but as I said we never started it. It will finish soon, we want a real fight :P

Edited by bunnet

I see tpf and mha are poking their noses in. If you want to fight let us finish this little rumble between Scotland and Germany first. It's the only chance we get as we can never beat them at football :)

Curb stomp, maybe but as I said we never started it. It will finish soon, we want a real fight :P

1 ghosting nation can hardly be called a trend, but nonetheless, i apologize for this attack on a WAPA nation. i have messaged him, ordering him to peace out immediately.

1 ghosting nation can hardly be called a trend, but nonetheless, i apologize for this attack on a WAPA nation. i have messaged him, ordering him to peace out immediately.

Thankyou. I'll pm Rickardo.

You got it :)

This is exactly what happened. When I attacked Bruceland, Drula was under our flag. I don't care about being attacked and couldn't be arsed with "he said she said", so just take your anarchy like men and STFU.

If that erchie bungoland guy cries to me over PM one more time I'm going to have to contact his HMO to provide $%&@ counseling for him.

2 weeks left in the round. WAPA wanted endgame, well you got it WAPA :D

Also please be honest, WAPA and call it what it is, a curbstomp...

Edited by Liman Von Sanders

2 weeks left in the round. WAPA wanted endgame, well you got it WAPA :D

Also please be honest, WAPA and call it what it is, a curbstomp...

Wasn't true at all since you were all below our strongest nations range. Still thank you for calling on your friends, gives me something to do. :D

Red guard we were coming for you next anyway ;) . Only wish you had let us finish what we were doing first. It's nice to let the stronger of our nations let of some steam :P Mcphail more steam Mcphail :lol:

Red guard we were coming for you next anyway ;) . Only wish you had let us finish what we were doing first. It's nice to let the stronger of our nations let of some steam :P Mcphail more steam Mcphail :lol:

If by let some steam you mean to be evaporated by our massive military machine, then you are correct.

If by let some steam you mean to be evaporated by our massive military machine, then you are correct.

:lol: This is the massive machine who's most powerful nation chucked a couple of CMs at me and then offered peace?

We will lose but it will cost you.

:lol: This is the massive machine who's most powerful nation chucked a couple of CMs at me and then offered peace?

We will lose but it will cost you.

I declared on 3 nations, anarchied the 3 and got them out of money / destroyed their CM reserves.

I lose less than 20 infra and they are already close to ZI.

Many of our comrades are facing the same kind of cost, that is, none.

I call this a cakewalk.

I declared on 3 nations, anarchied the 3 and got them out of money / destroyed their CM reserves.

I lose less than 20 infra and they are already close to ZI.

Many of our comrades are facing the same kind of cost, that is, none.

I call this a cakewalk.

Was it ever going to be anything else. You must be so pwoud vewy vewy pwoud :)