WAPA DOW

bunnet

We weally are :D.

You guys have put up a good fight for a small alliance, congrats :).

You'll notice we're still fighting :)

We've not run to our allies either not like some have.

I notice the red guard strength has taken a little dip today. That should never really happen in a curbstomp with the large number of members you have. We had plenty of players big enough for all you guys to have some fun.

I'll take this one as a moral victory.

You could do one thing and arrange the killing of the ghost. BOOOOO

Ghost killing, done. And for the record TGE didn't ask us for help, we gave it (We have been itching for a war :P).

On the strength dip, Damn you guys for having loads of high strength nations!! :P.

Ghost killing, done. And for the record TGE didn't ask us for help, we gave it (We have been itching for a war :P).

On the strength dip, Damn you guys for having loads of high strength nations!! :P.

Ghost killing appreciated :D

Sorry for putting up a better fight than the germans did for us, give me celestial being any day.

This has been a good one and as I said it would have been better if you let us finish tge first :P

Ghost killing appreciated :D

Sorry for putting up a better fight than the germans did for us, give me celestial being any day.

This has been a good one and as I said it would have been better if you let us finish tge first :P

And here's a war arranged around the fact that you didn't know who Vlad was in CNTE despite the fact you are all voting for him in CN? The TGE response was based on the fact that:

a) We had only 18 nations more than half of which were inactive or wrecked after an earlier concerted attack.

b.) We attacked - in moderation (ie. 1x1) - only when you attacked somebody who was palpably attached to TGE

c) Your response was a massive quad attack of 20 nations way out of proportion to the so-called offense and without any attempt at diplomacy.

d) And yet, we are still fighting back with the limited resources available to us - I had 2 guys attack me who were twice and four times my size and are now, happily, anarchied.

I dont mind the attack - its end-game here - but dont try to rubbish an alliance that is giving as good as it gets - it adds nothing to your pretty crap reasoning in the first place.

Edited by Colonel Walter Kurtz

I declared on 3 nations, anarchied the 3 and got them out of money / destroyed their CM reserves.

I lose less than 20 infra and they are already close to ZI.

Many of our comrades are facing the same kind of cost, that is, none.

I call this a cakewalk.

I myself have been fighting two TGE and four nations from TRG since six days ago and am still waiting for anarchy, plus am winning seven ground attacks per day. :awesome:

Your right, this is a cakewalk.

Here is the reason Running to alliance

Lightning land was told to peace out with tpf.

I see tpf and mha are poking their noses in. If you want to fight let us finish this little rumble between Scotland and Germany first. It's the only chance we get as we can never beat them at football :)

Curb stomp, maybe but as I said we never started it. It will finish soon, we want a real fight :P

First, TPF dosen't stick our noses in it unless i'm the one posting....The person your refering to might be TGE.

also WAPA are our Allies, and we give a warning to most nations in an allied AA.

I feel as though this could have been handled differently as it appears you wnet to war over a raid by one nation, if i understand this correctly?

First, TPF dosen't stick our noses in it unless i'm the one posting....The person your refering to might be TGE.

also WAPA are our Allies, and we give a warning to most nations in an allied AA.

I feel as though this could have been handled differently as it appears you wnet to war over a raid by one nation, if i understand this correctly?

You make it sound like it was planned. A tech raid and a defence that spiraled out of control from both sides. Hey,its TE.

He's tge now but it's his second alliance Since he attacked wapa. TPF being the first and TGE now.

Went to war after one attack yes we did. Should it have been handled differently? Yes.

The outcome as I see it is it's TE and things like that happen. We've enjoyed the war with TRG as we are a small nation and we knew we were getting a kicking but their strength took a good dip and are now asking us to peace out. They must have bigger fish to fry :P

We're WAPA and proud B)

He's tge now but it's his second alliance Since he attacked wapa. TPF being the first and TGE now.

Went to war after one attack yes we did. Should it have been handled differently? Yes.

The outcome as I see it is it's TE and things like that happen. We've enjoyed the war with TRG as we are a small nation and we knew we were getting a kicking but their strength took a good dip and are now asking us to peace out. They must have bigger fish to fry :P

We're WAPA and proud B)

Oi! Should Killie fans not be in bed by now? :P

They had their chance. I guess this is now our end game which leaves TRG a bit short at the top of the range. See you all next round. Last nuke primed and ready to launch. B)