UN and ALLIES DOW

Venomviper

"My honor is called loyalty".

Lack of supplies, lack of men, lack of life, no matter, I will honor our Treaty, and I will charge with my UN Brethren, if I do not charge ahead that is.

I like you and wish you luck ;)

announcement.jpg

NewsBoy: "EXTRA EXTRA, BLACKWATER IS FAIL, READ ALL ABOUT IT, EXTRA EXTRA"

Headline: Interview With King Damian, King Of Heavens Kingdom.

Reporter: What are your thoughts on black water?

King Damian: Blackwater members are all talk, they think they are the (bleep) but they are Fail.

Reporter:What are your thoughts on this war?

King Damian: Blackwater decided to plan out an attack on the most talked about alliance, They expected us to fall quickly, they expected to win this war, but as they will find out soon we of the UN do not take attacks to our people lightly, we of the UN always have an ace up our sleeve. And when the alliance of Blackwater is falling at our feet for mercy and begging us to stop, we will turn, look them in the eyes, and simply reply........no........

Entertaining to say the least :lol:

I look forward to these aces and wish you luck ;)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Entertaining to say the least :lol:

I look forward to these aces and wish you luck ;)

Haha thnx, thought I would try a different approach, glad you liked it. B)

I look forward to a good war, best of luck to y'all also :D

P.S. Your signature might be the best thing I've ever seen, nice

Edited by Damian55

Haha thnx, thought I would try a different approach, glad you liked it. B)

I look forward to a good war, best of luck to y'all also :D

P.S. Your signature might be the best thing I've ever seen, nice

Thank you, I couldn't get all the information I wanted in my signature area without getting it deleted so I got creative ;)

Seriously UN, your army is pathetic. No coordination nor any strategy. BW is is actually helping you become a better military force. You should thank them and learn from them. The UN is certainly not winning this war.

And I see Old Charter declared on BW. So now its around 140(UN and allies) against 34(BW)

So brave you are.

Edited by Micv

but you need to be a coward to ask for backup when you outnumber your opponent 3 to 1

We at BW appreciate your words in reference to us and so on, but there really is no need to insult our foes and their allies. No need to dig yourself a hole ;)

We are fully aware of what we did , what we are doing, and the repercussions of doing so. BW Trains specifically for such items and is enjoying this.

To be a coward is to submits to fear, and asking for some Stagger Getters isn't submitting to fear as I've seen, when a Large Alliance attacks a small alliance and requests back up from her allies, there usually isn't anyone for the back ups to attack but only people to stagger on.

I beg of you , the community of Cybernations:TE to step in and take a stand against this needless bandwagoning against this rough-shot band of 'escalators'.

However the reason for my plea is not the usual laundry list of reasons like:

"Why can't they fight when their already outnumber us 3 to 1? THATS NOT FAIR!"

"Treaties in my cybernations:TE!?"

"Nukes first! The Horror!"

I make this plea, infront of the community, and the gracious ever-valiant warriors that the UN ALLIES have turned out to be, for my own sanity. For tonight I had to suffer through the following in our secret underground bunker (OOC:IRC) tonight:

<BW6> So did OJ declare war on us?

<BW7> apparently

<BW8> I love how there are 250 people supposedly attacking us, but not one of them will attack me >_>

<BW6> pick me pick me!

<BW1>trying to figure how I'm going to defend against my three attacker, one is bigger than me, but they are all dumb

<BW2>wanna help with mine lol

<BW1>still have an offensive slot, why not :P

<BW5> one of the guys who attacked me has close to 1000 infra and 200 tech

<BW5> ill still kick his *** as a matter of principle

<BW1> time for bed. If I don't wake up with my TE nation in anarchy, I'll be disappointed since two of my attackers have only me to take care of ;)
<BW10> well, finally i have a target that can fight back at least

<BW7> why the hell aren't they declaring on me?

<BW10> why the hell aren't more declaring on me? i'm bored!

<BW11> you got me..

In PM the torment continues..

<BW7> you should get a TE nation so you can see this :P

<metal> trust me

<BW7> 112 BW wars and counting

<metal> i can see :P

<BW7> 7 of our nations in anarchy so far, UN has lost 30k though

So I beg of you, to ease my suffering, so I do not have to bear through more evenings of inflated ego & sadistic entertainment, end this insanity!

I think OJ declared. But you know, I just bandwagon. Haven't had a war yet and was getting bored :/

How are things going on your end? I hope your putting the heathens in their place. The quicker that happens the quicker I get peace and quiet.

Edited by metal

How are things going on your end? I hope your putting the heathens in your place. The quicker that happens the quicker I get peace and quiet.

Ehhh, I beat the snot out of two people who weren't on at update and now I've got someone on me who knows what he's doing, but is a little slow with his mouse and half my size and can't possibly put up a fight.

Fun fact: Navies are obnoxious

Edited by NuclearShawn

Ehhh, I beat the snot out of two people who weren't on at update and now I've got someone on me who knows what he's doing, but is a little slow with his mouse and half my size and can't possibly put up a fight.

Fun fact: Navies are obnoxious

After your finished with the two guys who aren't on at update, can you do me a favor and start hitting some of these guys that say they have no worthwhile incoming? Less I'll hafta hear...

After your finished with the two guys who aren't on at update, can you do me a favor and start hitting some of these guys that say they have no worthwhile incoming? Less I'll hafta hear...

They should just declare on me, I've got slots. ;)

EDIT:

<BW7> ugh

<BW7> someone better have declared on me by the time I wake up

<BW9> I will

<BW9> Ive got 1 slot open

<BW9> make you happy lol

See what I'm talkin about, that was just two minutes ago, they're considering mutiny just to get some worthwhile action.

They should just declare on me, I've got slots. ;)

Problem they're running into is there is only 32 of them for 4 alliances and 208+ nations, that doesn't spread their limit of 3 aggressive's/per out very far.

Edited by metal