The Federation for Free Waffle Friday Speaks

Mustakrakish II

Myself and Redneck have been pals for quite some time, so to show that we love each other we maybe a pact that is completely separate from any doings of our own alliances. Its a pact to show that two nations, no matter what religion, color, or sobriety, can be friends. With this pact I hope that we can all stop our individual fighting, and sit down for a nice cold one.

Image:Cold_One.PNG

With no further ado, I bring thee:

The Pact of Nations on Drugs and Alcohol Abuse

Authored by the Federation for Free Waffle Friday

I. This Pact will hereby show that the signing nations both abuse and frequently use intoxicants, including drugs and/or, but not excluding alcoholic substances, including hard liquor.

II. Defense of the Substance

In the even that either nation comes under assault from use of intoxicants, the other nation is required to either run like a ninny, screaming expletives at the top of their lungs or drunkenly fight the aggressor, using very slurred speech and the uncanny ability to make nonsensical jokes about the aggressor's mother.

III. Pancakes

Dude, pancakes sound good right now.

IV. “I’ll hold your hair back”

In the even that one of the signatories of this treaty throws up, the other signatory is required to hold his Buddie's hair back to prevent unnecessary stomach fluids finding their home in the pal's hair. If there is no hair to be held back, the signatory may also stumble about looking for a towel to help clean his bud up.

V. Going Sober

In the event that a signatory goes sober, the other signatory is required to encourage them to do so, but constantly drink and/or get high in their presence to really get under their skin. If the other signatory is successful in going sober, then a period of 5 minutes of angry yelling and then a period of 30 minutes of crying and hugging each other will occur, with the end having the sober signatory cancel the pact.

VI.

There may have been a section six at one point, but due to the intoxicated state of both signatories, it has been forgotten. There will instead now be a picture of the best keg in the world.

(Not For Young Eyes)

http://beer-ligion.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/hot_beer_girl.jpg

The people that signed this pact are:

Mustakrakish II, Master of Illicit Materials

Redneck, King of Booze