Order of the Templers

King Kevz

Within the highly militaristic nation of Helzan where religion is forbidden a small and yet powerful religious group has formed who call themselves the Order of the Templers. Being based in a militaristic nation means that the order has been influenced by them in their teachings. The teachings themselves tll how all most all of the world's inhabitants are possessed by demons from hell who have entered the bodies of those that have sinned and it is the duty of the Templers to purge these sinners of their sins and their demons. Usually this results in the death of the sinner though it is believed that this is acceptable as their soul is saved and now rests with god.

The order currently consists of roughly thirty thousand members of which only five thousand have earned the rank of High Templer and are thus allowed to wield the armour and weaponry of the order. The weaponry of the order is heavily based on laded weaponry as it is said that only the piercing edge of a holy weapon can cast out the demon within a sinner. As for the armour of the order it is made of a lightweight bonding of steel and aluminim with a inner cushion of kevlar to form as much bullet proof protection as can be afforded. Below is a image of two High Templers one male and one female.

hellgate_london.jpg

Currently the order remains in hiding but that may soon change as they have plans.

OOC: Yes a crusade shall be forming but it will be a crusade from the shadows and the Templers are citzens not from the military.

OOC: this ties in perfectly with my RP "Within the Vatican". If you would like to work together with this RP that would mean the Templar Order that secretly operates within the vatican and your Templar Order can be one in the same.

Edited by Holy See

OOC: this ties in perfectly with my RP "Within the Vatican". If you would like to work together with this RP that would mean the Templar Order that secretly operates within the vatican and your Templar Order can be one in the same.

OOC: Whilst interesting I dont this would work as your Templar Order is related to the christen religion where as my Templer Order is completly apart from religion and sees demons in the relgious bodies of the world as well as the rest.

OOC: Whilst interesting I dont this would work as your Templar Order is related to the christen religion where as my Templer Order is completly apart from religion and sees demons in the relgious bodies of the world as well as the rest.

OOC: Honestly, I suggest you change it to work with Holy See. This kind of rp will be one you only do with yourself otherwise, while if you edited it abit, you'd get the chance to rp with a potentially greater group of people...I doubt many will contribute to this rp in its current form.

OOC: Honestly, I suggest you change it to work with Holy See. This kind of rp will be one you only do with yourself otherwise, while if you edited it abit, you'd get the chance to rp with a potentially greater group of people...I doubt many will contribute to this rp in its current form.

OOC: This is an information thread the activities of my Templers havnt started yet but I still don't see how I will be roleplaying it on my own care to explain.

OOC: have you ever read the webcomic moonless age? :awesome:

OOC: Ah ok. The Templar Order operating within the Vatican are... borderline Christian fanatics. This would probably make our orders enemies, should one ever bump into the other. ;)

OOC: Ah ok. The Templar Order operating within the Vatican are... borderline Christian fanatics. This would probably make our orders enemies, should one ever bump into the other. ;)

OOC: Heh heh, I can see the bloodshed occuring...and it will be made all the worse when each discovers the others' name... :D