Question

I don't really play CyberNations a lot. In fact, I only log in usually to collect taxes and that's it. (Thus why I am in red, so I don't have to worry too much about tech raiders.)

Now, I am the Emperor (as I like to call myself :rolleyes: ) of this little alliance of four. I asked one of the members to send $2,500,000 out of the $3m I sent him to build my friend's nation. The guy ended up spending $2,950,000, and my friend gets a grand total of $50k.

My question is: what does the average alliance do about such situations? I'd like to know so it can help me to make a decision on a possible punishment.

Game mechanics is rather limited in this aspect...you can't really "force" people to give back money etc.

If the issue is he does not have cash on hand, he can pay in tech and have your friend do a tech sell to recover your money; otherwise the option is limited.

I know war wouldn't be too much of an issue. I alone have more nation strength than him, and my friend is his NS.

But I would rather solve this conflict with diplomacy, since our alliance is so small.

If it was a genuine misunderstanding, then perhaps you should just chalk it up to a noob mistake and forget about it. Or you can work out a payment plan.

If he did it on purpose, then he's a thief and you should boot him from your alliance and attack him until he's bill-locked.

-Craig