The 600...

thaisport

While I agree with you on your first point, I think the "stop taking it seriously" argument is completely lame, reminds me of someone who calls another player a nerd because he is loosing at a game.

My point isn't to not take it seriously, but rather that both sides have more than expressed their points repeatedly and that all they are doing is basically bickering at this point with nobody willing to concede. They're arguing as if in the grand scheme of things it matters more than what it should for a GAME.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BoG... There's not a single Fark nation attacking you guys. We're having our lulz with MHA.

Regardless, though, if you guys DID attack us this round to counter or straight out blitz us later on, we'd at least know that it wasn't anything personal, but just more fun after the reset of round 3. Personally, I don't think alliances/blocs should carry through to the next round--it'd make the game stagnate with everyone always on the same sides. Friendships, yes, but not political ties. If you personally hit my nation, BoG, I'd still jump onto IRC and chat with you like nothing's happened. I'd hope you'd feel the same way.

:D

:D Well at least you still have your merits. But still my old friend....I think you went a bit overkill to take out the only threat of your bloc. And even then we weren't a threat because we weren't planning anything. I'm all for a good war here and there but all the top alliances are allied now...its really a bunch of BS. I hope you enjoy stomping our nations in.

Edited by BastardofGod

Everyone can argue back and forth all day over this--it's pointless. Now, I'm just speaking for Fark here, but I'm sure that many others feel the same way. We felt there was a credible threat to Fark so we took action and responded to it by pre-emptively attacking MHA and allies as part of a bloc.

My god, people, it's a GAME. It's not like because we're attacking (whether or not the intel was or was not accurate) people are actually dying, your buildings are crumbling or you're losing anything more than PIXELS ON A SCREEN. You all sound like you're 8 years old arguing over which pokeman card is the best one. Grow a set, man-up, and deal with it. It's a nation simulation game with a major element (if not the biggest element in TE) being WAR.

/end rant

the other part of the game involves the forum and a freedom of speech. And what kind of game is it when you are setting up the candy land board to play and instead of your partner coming to play he brings his whole neighborhood and kicks your board over? It is in fact you that are taking away the game much like hunters who bait the field and still call it a sport. I'd type more but I'm on my phone.

Ps I still haven't recieved my flowers.

the other part of the game involves the forum and a freedom of speech. And what kind of game is it when you are setting up the candy land board to play and instead of your partner coming to play he brings his whole neighborhood and kicks your board over? It is in fact you that are taking away the game much like hunters who bait the field and still call it a sport. I'd type more but I'm on my phone.

Ps I still haven't recieved my flowers.

Oh shi... sorry about the flowers. You'll get them tomorrow. :)

I am part of MHA and am proud to say that Fark was unable to really dent MHA's fighting ability. Also if you look half of Fark has no military and is in Defcon 5. So I am not sure why people are saying MHA is the weak side in this, you will be suprised what our organization and skill can do. BTW half of MHA is serious nation builders from OSA,GRE, ect. So look out FARK.

I am part of MHA and am proud to say that Fark was unable to really dent MHA's fighting ability. Also if you look half of Fark has no military and is in Defcon 5. So I am not sure why people are saying MHA is the weak side in this, you will be suprised what our organization and skill can do. BTW half of MHA is serious nation builders from OSA,GRE, ect. So look out FARK.

Nice speech, and i hope that you guys can pull a trick out of the hat, it would only make this war better. ^_^

P.S. KDL, im sry, i sent flowers today, they should get there, if not, i send some more -_-

Nice speech, and i hope that you guys can pull a trick out of the hat, it would only make this war better. ^_^

P.S. KDL, im sry, i sent flowers today, they should get there, if not, i send some more -_-

Uh... KDL, Why is Damian sending you flowers? :mad:

:P

lol, well i am a slow typer:)

Really what i think the logs were saying is that SWAT was going to attack 4077th to draw out FARK. Really though if you look at it like this, its MHA, GDA, RE, SWAT....If anyone attacked one of you guys you all would jump in, no question about that its been said. So its no wonder if you attack 4077th, LE, BW, FARK, TPF, TF, CE, your going to fight us all. This was truely a preemptive strike, rather based on old info or not. And you have to admit that it was a well organized and perfectly executed attack.....Just saying is all.

BG.

I already talked to you about this on IRC but I might as well bring it to the public. I am the "SWAT Leader 1" from those logs, so I believe I may be the one most qualified to talk about what SWAT was or was not planning.

Yes, 4077 was a considered target after the UN war. We figured we would give ourselves two weeks to raid unaligned nations to get some tech and nukes before going in and set a tentative attack date at March 13th (Friday). However, in those two weeks, our strengths drifted farther apart as more nations from our SE parent alliance joined SWAT. We did not consider it an even conflict stat wise, and took 4077's name off the table.

Some people thought that the expected military support from BW may have balanced the 4077 conflict out, but at the time many BW nations were sitting at 3.00 NS, so we weren't sure if they would be able to catch up from their back collections in enough time to make it even (I guess they did after all :P ). We then went on to consider other targets that were near our strength. OJ, Fellowship, AZTEC. Pretty much every alliance that was even with, or greater than, our strength at the time was thrown around, but no definite target was chosen. We even pushed the proposed assault date back.

During this whole time (from immediately after the UN war until a few days ago), as any alliance would have done, we developed a back up plan. We know that almost every alliance in this game has friends. And we know that whether or not they have treaties there was a high probability that no matter who we attacked we may be countered by a third party. So...we went to MHA and asked them if they would be willing to intervene if some alliance, any alliance decided to make our war unbalanced, no matter what side that alliance was on. We did not specifically say Fark, CE, TPF, LE or any of the others you name. We actually didn't specifically name anyone. We simply asked that they be prepared to intervene against whoever decided to join the war on our targets side and/or bandwagon against our targets. They agreed, and waited for more information on who we were going to attack and when.

I am the so called "military commander" of SWAT, and I have been mostly absent this week. So little to no progress was made on the details of our assault. We still hadn't chosen a target or an attack date. MHA was running nation building programs while they waited for details from us. I'm not sure how all of this was extrapolated to be a plot against Fark and allies, but it really wasn't. It was simply MHA promising to keep our war even and fun, and waiting for us to figure out when and where that war would happen.

Ha

Uhhh...... that stuff ended yesterday bro, your kinda late, were on a new topic now, nice try though..... "Oh i'm Fenrir, lemme pick on an alliance that everyone already hates on, cause it makes me feel important" but good job on the late response. :)

Uh... KDL, Why is Damian sending you flowers? :mad:

:P

Honestly I'm not sure? Maybe because he's a follower and saw someone cool doing it and decided he would like to be at our lunch table and sent a bribe?

I'll throw his flowers away when they get here my desk only has room for one vase

Honestly I'm not sure? Maybe because he's a follower and saw someone cool doing it and decided he would like to be at our lunch table and sent a bribe?

I'll throw his flowers away when they get here my desk only has room for one vase

Yo crushed my heart................................

broken_heart_01.jpg

the heart has flowers in it :P

lol at MHA getting thei just desserts FINALLY!

you curbstomp allies of yours and eventually you get your $@! whipped in return, its how TE works.

sit back and enjoy the ride MHA, its time to see what you're made of.

lol at MHA getting thei just desserts FINALLY!

you curbstomp allies of yours and eventually you get your $@! whipped in return, its how TE works.

sit back and enjoy the ride MHA, its time to see what you're made of.

Wow harsh :o . But at the same time you can't say its not true -_-

Edited by Damian55

Is all you do try to find my post so you can reply to them, bro no one respects you, go find a hobby. <_<

Yeah...you're one to talk about people respecting you...your own alliance leader told you to stop posting on the OWF because you're humiliating them.

Edit- In response to your second post, don't talk about things you don't understand. You have no idea what went on in the Second Judgment War/Great War III/whatever people want to call it. Don't pretend that you do.

Edited by ceasar43

Yeah...you're one to talk about people respecting you...your own alliance leader told you to stop posting on the OWF because you're humiliating them.

Edit- In response to your second post, don't talk about things you don't understand. You have no idea what went on in the Second Judgment War/Great War III/whatever people want to call it. Don't pretend that you do.

the funny thing about this post is the only reason you're not an embarrassment to RE is b/c RE is such an embarrassment to the entire TE.

i don't get what damian55's purpose to this board is anymore. it's just a bunch of convuluted blahhhh

and elb, i've actually been very surprised with MHA's war organization. our management and directors are all coming up with ideas and responding quickly to things, showing signs of a very effective team. This war has been bringing all of us together as a team, and it should only strengthen MHA, which is our primary goal. we couldn't care less if we are in first place because of our member count, if those members aren't growing and learning in our alliance.

Granted, Fark has mostly hit the bottom 1/3 of our alliance, with random people throughout, so let's hope their efficiency goes way up by the end of this war. i can already say i thought they would be much better at war than what i have been seeing

i don't get what damian55's purpose to this board is anymore.

My point on the boards is to defend the UN after ppl like RE try to rag on us, no matter what we do. And when alliance say the we jumped into T.I. because they were winning when we are in it to assist our allies.

My point on the boards is to defend the UN after ppl like RE try to rag on us, no matter what we do. And when alliance say the we jumped into T.I. because they were winning when we are in it to assist our allies.

I still haven't gotten clarification on this: Is UN part of the Initative?

it seems with all of these posts (and this was only on the current page... didn't want to go back further) you are just staying on this thread saying random useless things to anyone that posts. none of it has been defending UN or their position. I would even say you are hurting their image further.

Uhhh...... that stuff ended yesterday bro, your kinda late, were on a new topic now, nice try though..... "Oh i'm Fenrir, lemme pick on an alliance that everyone already hates on, cause it makes me feel important" but good job on the late response. :)
Yo crushed my heart................................

broken_heart_01.jpg

the heart has flowers in it :P

Is all you do try to find my post so you can reply to them, bro no one respects you, go find a hobby. <_<
Wow harsh :o . But at the same time you can't say its not true -_-

Can people stop the trash talking on both sides please, actions speak louder than words. We may have lost significant amount of power due to the blitz attack right before reset but rest assure we will mount a counterattack. UN and TPF be prepared