The 600...

thaisport

To everyone in the CNte world,

In their amazing feat FARK TPF and company have effectively used rumors and false information as an excuse to start a war. 1200 nations to 600 is amazing. What looks even more amazing is the fact that all these nations were at war with MHA, GDA, or RE at some point in time last round. The 1200 nations are pretty much the same ones that try to take down MHA in the King of the Hill war, the TPF MHA war, NAWW BW war, and a few others.

Do we all remember when everyone cried things aren't fair in a curbstomp where the nations differ by maybe 50? Well, today it looks like they need 1200 nations which is 1/3 the entire nation population of CNte to fight 4 alliance. But it's ok. We didn't carry grudges from past round into the present and mask it as they will, where the facts point in one direction, the past.

For those of you who don't like to read, the pictures below tell our story:

propaganda.jpg

And this:

1678dtt.jpg

So everyone who once though about having a good wars and more one on one wars, it is sad that there are more hypocrites than there are people in CNte than there are good fighters...

Ask yourself this question:

propsig.jpg

Edited by thaisport

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

o/ im ready to help the fight thai its been a blast so far 5 wars no anarchy :D

thanks for lettin me launch my first nuke ever Fark

i <3 boobie traps :P

o/ Tum

good luck to both sides :D

You can have UN, that should make sides square.

What are you talking about, were already in the war on the side of the TPF, btw, no offense attend, who are you? you come here to ragg on us but you have no basis............

What are you talking about, were already in the war on the side of the TPF, btw, no offense attend, who are you? you come here to ragg on us but you have no basis............

^^^^^^

Dense

i feel like i should warn UN about the way TPF only activates treaties to serve their own ends, but i think ti will be more fun for you to find out on your own at a later time

All yalz do is talk about the UN and how were not respected, UW your not respected because your scared to even come in the war, opuscon, i don't even know who you are...........

I would take UW over UN any day. At least they weren't cowards who waited until their enemies were already weak before attacking. Besides, we lulz them.

I would take UW over UN any day. At least they weren't cowards who waited until their enemies were already weak before attacking. Besides, we lulz them.

What are you talking about, we never w8ed TPF told us they would tell us when to attack, we were just following oders. -_-

What are you talking about, we never w8ed TPF told us they would tell us when to attack, we were just following oders. -_-

None of your wars started until the middle of today at the earliest. The Initiative declared yesterday. By the time you entered your nations didn't have to do anything, our defenses were all but gone.

Oh MHA/RE/GDA, I hear the saddest song on the world's smallest violin playing for you. You jumped TPF et al last round, they got you this round. Have some fun recovering, dust yourselves off, and make your move in a few weeks.

Well put. :)

Oh MHA/RE/GDA, I hear the saddest song on the world's smallest violin playing for you. You jumped TPF et al last round, they got you this round. Have some fun recovering, dust yourselves off, and make your move in a few weeks.

Last Round = Current Round?

Funny logic there considering this is TE...or is it? I thought everyone was supposed to get a clean-slate after round reset? Because obviously there was no real CB besides a grudge, if that.

Edited by Aeternus

Wow.. now the truth comes out.. UN isn't full of phail.. They actually have an alliance leader in BG!