United White Announcement

Panic King

I have been contacted by government reps on both sides of this conflict asking us to join the fray. United White has friends fighting on both sides in The Initiative War and for this reason has chosen to remain nuetral in this dispute. I hope to see a clean war with little bickering and wish our friends much luck and fun in this endevour.

Panic King

Director of Alliance Operations

United White

You see, while we fight against MHA, I have a very healthy respect for Thaisport and I think he is an excellent leader and just a general good player.

I have lost all my respect for UW for sitting on the fence.

You see, while we fight against MHA, I have a very healthy respect for Thaisport and I think he is an excellent leader and just a general good player.

I have lost all my respect for UW for sitting on the fence.

I have as well.

And yeah, thai is pretty great :D

As elb would say...grow a pair. :awesome:

I wouldn't expect anything more succinct from you FV... It's a small wonder you were appointed to that position of what I consider a great alliance,

I wouldn't expect anything more succinct from you FV... It's a small wonder you were appointed to that position of what I consider a great alliance,

Oh so we can't take jokes now? I see.

Also, if we're such a great alliance why aren't you backing us up? Oh yeah, because you're scared to fight with us. It's not about the fact that you have friends on both sides and we all know it. It's that fact that you don't want your pretty little nations touched. Well, that's fine I guess but you shouldn't expect respect from me.

We all know I have a background of being with NAAC. I fought for the little guys and I never saw honor in staying neutral or curbstomping.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

Oh so we can't take jokes now? I see.

Also, if we're such a great alliance why aren't you backing us up? Oh yeah, because you're scared to fight with us. It's not about the fact that you have friends on both sides and we all know it. It's that fact that you don't want your pretty little nations touched. Well, that's fine I guess but you shouldn't expect respect from me.

FV...if what you stated firstly was a joke a :D would of been nice but you now compound it with^^^^.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and let you in on a little secret...look for a pm in game..I believe I pmed your leadership with this info as to my reasons so I would appreciate it if you would just accept it as an untypical United White occurance

UW is SOOOO fat, that...

haha nah, i kinda like the guys.

however, you could always look through the treaties and decide to attack an alliance that isnt allied with friends. maybe even hit both sides. it'll add to the war, nonetheless

UW is SOOOO fat, that...

haha nah, i kinda like the guys.

however, you could always look through the treaties and decide to attack an alliance that isnt allied with friends. maybe even hit both sides. it'll add to the war, nonetheless

If they don't stand up now, THEY could be next!!! )):

Your turn. :P

If they don't stand up now, THEY could be next!!! )):

Your turn. :P

UW sees almost curbstomp numbers, but cant pick a side! the fence is coming down soon, boys... don't wanna fall with it ;-P

Tag :-D

Edited by Sethly

UW sees almost curbstomp numbers, but cant pick a side! the fence is coming down soon, boys... don't wanna fall with it ;-P

Tag :-D

Henry told me UW couldn't hold BW:TE's jock strap in a fair fight................

:o

(Their gonna kill me)

Henry told me UW couldn't hold BW:TE's jock strap in a fair fight................

:o

(Their gonna kill me)

How many UW members does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

It doesn't matter; if you're depending on them to do the job, it's screwed anyway!

How many UW members does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

It doesn't matter; if you're depending on them to do the job, it's screwed anyway!

Well played. I'm gonna have to sleep on a retort to that one.

fair enough. if you dont think of a better one, i may have a few UW guys knocking at my nation's door tomorrow.

hmm... my head is too numb to think of a joke to follow the previous sentence :-/

Don't worry about it mate, UW doesn't even have the guts to fight on the obviously winning side.

(am I doing it rite?)

You guys leave UW alone, they have a hard enough time backing each other, there's no way they could back a whole alliance :P

JK PK!!! You know i wub ya!!

HA i can't wait until UW reads this thread... and PK wets himself because of all these haters that want to stomp on his petunias

lol

HA i can't wait until UW reads this thread... and PK wets himself because of all these haters that want to stomp on his petunias

lol

My bladder control is just fine.. I'm just amazed how idiotic some people are when it comes to a decision that was made on behalf of an alliance. If UW was in any condition to fight at this time we would be in the thick of it. But internal problems plus the fact that our friends in OJ,MHA,GDA,TPF,UN,RE, along with AZTEC, are fighting each other make this an impossible situation.

There are over 40 alliances of 10 or more members on Planet Steve. Most of those are not involved in this fight, but I see none have posted a statement of nuetrality. Are they just as guilty as UW in not being involved in this war? My posting this thread was to inform the Planet of our Nuetrality..nothing more..after receiving several requests from leaders on both sides of this conflict to jump in.

That being accomplished.. I ask admin to lock this thread...

My bladder control is just fine.. I'm just amazed how idiotic some people are when it comes to a decision that was made on behalf of an alliance. If UW was in any condition to fight at this time we would be in the thick of it. But internal problems plus the fact that our friends in OJ,MHA,GDA,TPF,UN,RE, along with AZTEC, are fighting each other make this an impossible situation.

There are over 40 alliances of 10 or more members on Planet Steve. Most of those are not involved in this fight, but I see none have posted a statement of nuetrality. Are they just as guilty as UW in not being involved in this war? My posting this thread was to inform the Planet of our Nuetrality..nothing more..after receiving several requests from leaders on both sides of this conflict to jump in.

That being accomplished.. I ask admin to lock this thread...

UW always had Fark's back last round and I know what kind of guy PK is. For anyone to call them out for not picking a side is pathetic when they're divided between their allies. I, for one, respect your decision, PK and think it was the right thing to do.