Norsvean Elections

Bacharth

Who do you want to support?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After the allegations against the current leader, Vince Sixx, the senat has voted to amend the constitution to vote Vince Sixx and the current Distopyan government out of power.

"What the people need now is stability, this choose your own anarchy is not the way to go for an unstable Europe."

"We need organization, and a failing economy is a monument to this bad organization system."

The parties currently running for election are:

Old Nationalist Party :: Niklas Magnus

- Forstellenreich-level Social Organization (Minus the secret police)

- More involvement in The Scandinavian Union

- Removal of most Distopyan systems

- More Nordlandic Pride

- Changing of the flag

norsveanflag2.png

Patriot Party :: Lars Mikkelson

- The same system in place

Francoist Party :: Ulaf Tyrsson

- Removal from The Scandinavian Union

- Entry into the EU and GAE

- Apologies to Germany and UFE.

OOC: This is only a support thing, vote if you back the party.

Edited by VinceSixx

With 10-3-1 votes, the Nationalist party has won, with the Patriot party getting 3-10-1, and the Francos getting 1-3-10.

New Abærøn Niklas Magnus had this to say, "My citizens. It is time we reorganize ourselves to build up to be the greatest threat our enemies have ever seen. Our might shall be that of a thousand swords, swung by the strongest of nords. As of now I am going to reinstitute the Oppøre identification system. And over the next few weeks, it will become stronger in our society. Then, we will begin to utilize it to its full potential. Thank you my people for voting me in."

Hm, this is certainly interesting as the Patriots clearly have a large lead in the polls. We suspect that the polls may have been manipulated, or something to this effect. This is merely our opinion, of course, and this isn't meant to offend anybody.

"Ah, but those polls only suggest how many nations support each party. Although the patriots had very little foreign support, people wanted them in, and the old Distopyan government out. This is the failures of democracy." - Ab. Magnus

"Ah, but those polls only suggest how many nations support each party. Although the Nationalists had very little foreign support, people wanted them in, and the old Distopyan government out. This is the failures of democracy." - Ab. Magnus

OOC: I switched it for you. I'm pretty sure Patriots is NOT what you intended to say there... :D