Must See

Gilbert Torres

Had to post that in multiple topics eh? Well I guess I can post my response in multiple topics as well.

I really don't see the point in posting that message. First of all it is not from me, and second everything he says is true. I will break it down for you as it appears to have gone over your head.
Who am I? Coolgreen44 and I are the future of the United Nations. Shadow is no longer in charge here.

That is true, we took power.

If you join us, and help us make UN a great alliance, your nation will be spared. You can continue to work in FA, under our wing.

Danizduhman is offering you a chance to stay and be apart of the government ... How evil !!!

If you do not, I'm afraid you are aware of the consequences.

And that is true too, if you do not accept his offer you won't be apart of the government ... and if you plot against the new government we will get you out of the alliance. Boy...Dan is evil.

Once again I must reply.

That message, even though it came from another user, it was all you.

The threat was not directed on my government position, but towards my nation and I.

Let's be honest with the people, and recognize the fact, that new empire you have brought upon the UN,

is not going to be a free democracy, but a dictatorship.

Threatening members who don't comply with your orders, and tarnishing what the real UN stands for.

These lies aren't going to look good on your record.

This is an evil empire on the rise.

Once again I must reply.

That message, even though it came from another user, it was all you.

The threat was not directed on my government position, but towards my nation and I.

Let's be honest with the people, and recognize the fact, that new empire you have brought upon the UN,

is not going to be a free democracy, but a dictatorship.

Threatening members who don't comply with your orders, and tarnishing what the real UN stands for.

These lies aren't going to look good on your record.

This is an evil empire on the rise.

you're weak why not let your guns do the talking for a change.

if the "leaders" of UN were too weak, or too stupid to control their membership and prevent a take over by a far more competent leader in Zikawe, then that's your own fault.

Your tears are delicious

you're weak why not let your guns do the talking for a change.

if the "leaders" of UN were too weak, or too stupid to control their membership and prevent a take over by a far more competent leader in Zikawe, then that's your own fault.

Your tears are delicious

Okay Elb. So why has Murder Inc. not been sanctioned yet?

STOP SPAMMING YOUR MESSAGE!

Posting it in one thread is quite enough. Posting it in multiple threads is attention seeking. Creating a new thread for it is just moronic.

Okay Elb. So why has Murder Inc. not been sanctioned yet?

Did you know they were sanctioned all last round, and finished number one the round before that? ...Well I guess they were sanctioned before! ;)

Gilbert, why must you try to shame the names of CoolGreen, Elborrador and mostly the great name of Murder Inc.? Do you not realize that if it wasn't for the competent government of Murder Inc. stepping up and handling business like we always done that this game would be boring? If CG says hes the new leader of UN, then he is the new leader of UN. Do you have a way of stopping him? If so, then please share your plan.