Rodentia Dominatus and United White,

Captain B Bear

We the Leaders of United White and Rodentia Dominatus have agreed to the following pact. It is in the interest of friendship and camaraderie that we have come to this agreement, so that our alliances may be fruitful and prosperous.

Mutual Non-Aggression, Optional Defense Pact (MNAOP)

1) No hostile actions may me taken against any member of either alliance by members of either alliance. Hostile actions include Declaration of War, Spy Operations, and Ground, Air, or Naval attacks.

2) At the request of either alliance the other may choose to provide combat support

3) Violation of the terms of the Pact will result in the cancellation of the Pact.

Signed

Pokeshipper

Deputy Leader - United White

Signed

Captain B. Bear

CoCEO Rodentia Dominatus

This treaty having not been signed by the proper government official of UW is not considered valid. Although RD and UW have had close relations in past rounds and I personally have friends in that alliance, no treaty signed without my approval or signature block attached will be considered valid. I will offer to my friends in RD, at the proper time, a valid treaty offer. Right now , I can only offer my friendship and support personally.

Panic King

Director of Alliance Operations

United White