Looking for A Good Alliance(White team, tech raid, tech trade)

chongjasmine

I am looking for a good alliance to join after my school work loads get lighter and I had finished aiding the weaker members in my current alliance.

I am a nation of 10000NS.

I am currently in CCC. My previous alliance was TPF. I had some war experiences, as I had fought in the Unjust War before. I only quited TPF after the Unjust War ended and after TPF had surrendered and only because of heavy school works. I was the former squad leader 2 of Mike squad in TPF during Unjust War. I also helped to PM inactive nations to check their taxes in TPF.

Alliance I am looking for:

1) The alliance that must allow me to remain in the white team. I have no intention to give up my current trade.

2) The alliance must allow tech trading and is active in tech trading. I mainly tech trade in CN.

3) The alliance must allow tech raiding of some kinds. I get bored sometimes with peace and may want to tech raid inactive nations, etc.

4) The alliance must have a good military structures, has a passable organisation and trains members to be better fighters, militarily. I will like to learn how to fight better.

5) The alliance must have an effective banking system. This is what I realise is so important in the Unjust war.

6) The alliance must have aid for members, foreign aid during wars and other aids etc. (I do not mean joining aid, but general aid in times of crisis moments like wars or when you are being tech-raided by another nation, etc.)

7) The alliance must have capable leaders.

8) The alliance must have a kid-friendly environment. :) That is, people talk in a sensible manner instead of cursing and swearing at each other all the times. Being a christian, it is really important for me that the alliance in question must be friendly to people of all races and nationalities. It must treat people as people and not conduct OOC attacks on people and recognise that CN is only a game, and therefore, has some proper code of conducts among the members. Your alliance can swear and curse occassionally, but generally, it must be a friendly environment. :)

9) The alliance must have at least 20 members.

Thanks.

Edited by chongjasmine

1) The alliance that must allow me to remain in the white team. I have no intention to give up my current trade.

We are a black allience but will allow you to stay on White. A few disgruntled folk may prod you at times but no need to heed them on changing colour.

2) The alliance must allow tech trading and is active in tech trading. I mainly tech trade in CN.

We have set up a tech shop and have done a couple of deals. We are only new at this though so that may be why we may be slow at doing some.

3) The alliance must allow tech raiding of some kinds. I get bored sometimes with peace and may want to tech raid inactive nations, etc.

We allow tech raiding, as long as you don't mess with anybody big (We have a Cap) then you may tech raid in peace. We will get you support if you need it.

4) The alliance must have a good military structures, has a passable organisation and trains members to be better fighters, militarily. I will like to learn how to fight better.

We are currently overhalling things. We've set most things down right now. We have guides for War, fireteams and a couple of other things.

5) The alliance must have an effective banking system. This is what I realise is so important in the Unjust war.

We are working on making aid chains at the moment. Most of the banking at the moment comes from the top nations. However we have nations that will act as bankers during time of war.

6) The alliance must have aid for members, foreign aid during wars and other aids etc.

What do you mean. If you mean joining aid then no. We don't bribe people last time I checked. However if you come on the forum and equest it then you will most likly get aided. If you're active and prove capale then the chance will only go up.

The HoG leader coolgreen is quite a good leader. He likes to talk things over first and see if that would solve things. Ryan is quite good at all the diplo stuff, while ochocinco knows all the ins and outs of the game.

8) The alliance must have a kid-friendly environment. That is, people talk in a sensible manner instead of cursing and swearing at each other all the times. Being a christian, it is really important for me that the alliance in question must be friendly to people of all races and nationalities. It must treat people as people and not conduct OOC attacks on people and recognise that CN is only a game, and therefore, has some proper code of conducts among the members.

We aren't a 100% clean on this one. Nobody on the forum is rasist first of all and swearing isn't in every post. We've already had to ban and ZI someone for this tye of behavior. He was swearing and being rasist at people.

Swearing is allowed to a certain extent but should not be used to frequently or be offensive.

EDIT: Forums are at http://heroesofgaming.com/cn/index.php

Edited by rozalia

Check out TAPS, http://z11.invisionfree.com/TAPS/index.php? . We're only 3 months old, but growing. Some of the internal structure is in the process of being implemented, and your input could be used.

While being a young alliance our members are not new to CN. 15 active nations with over 300,000 ns and over 50 nukes. http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance...adin%20Soldiers

While we are predominately maroon, we welcome all team colors and will not force you to switch. We allow tech raiding, under guidelines set forth in our charter.

One of the nice things about TAPS is the founders are all 18+, 3 of which are over 30. We are also the forum admins, so we don't put up with trash talk and ooc nastiness.

to complete what nunr here forgot to say (im also TAPS :) )

1) if you join us, you are allowed to stay in the white team, allthough we are a maroon alliance we dont force anyone to give up their colour and every colour is welcome

2 )we do tech trading, we have a system for it thats already running

3) we allow tech rading, but we have rules for it (they have to be inactive for 10 days)

4) most of us already know how to fight good, so we havent implanted a real military system, but as we are growing, we will be in need of 1

we are protected by NoV, so if they got any wars our members are allowed to help NoV

5) no banking system here, cause we are with 15 members

6) we aid if nations need it, we help each other as much as we can

7) capable leaders? yes for sure!

8) no cursing or swearing or any other bad things, the alliance has a great atmosphere, i vote it as a good place to be as a christian and i think my vote matters, since im one myself too :)

6) The alliance must have aid for members, foreign aid during wars and other aids etc.

8) The alliance must have a kid-friendly environment.

1. I think we could arrange that, maybe.

2. Well, we're small, so we've not done that yet.

3. We allow that.

4. We're small, so ditto #2.

5. Banking? What's that? ;-)

6. We don't bribe members. :-P

7. I should hope we are capable! :-D

8. Definately fits us! I've got some rather strict rules in regards to language.

The Confederation of Independent States (CoIS) is a small alliance. Get in now, and you'll get in on the leadership. Link in my sig to our forums. Christians like you are welcome, in fact, preferred!

OK

We are currently trading/selling several hundred tech

Raid nones/one man allaince ok. Raid allaince member (inactive or not) only with express permission

We live for a fight! we are small so we have no 'military structure' but we have been (and won) in GW3, Gw4 and many other in between.

We have no banking nations. We are currently disbursing an 'aid tree' from the money obtained from selling tech (our war loot)

Aid is given when in trouble at war. Aid is given for reconstruction (so far and as we are able)

I am the greatest! My mother was whirldwind and my father a Hurricane! I am 11 feet tall with orange hair and I juggle with planets for fun!

8) The alliance must have a kid-friendly environment. :) That is, people talk in a sensible manner instead of cursing and swearing at each other all the times. Being a christian, it is really important for me that the alliance in question must be friendly to people of all races and nationalities. It must treat people as people and not conduct OOC attacks on people and recognise that CN is only a game, and therefore, has some proper code of conducts among the members.

I dont like swearing. Our forums are pretty quiet as mostly we communicate by PM

Our 21 member allaince lives for war, but also for building up in between. We are part of the Hanseatic League and allaied with NordenVerein.

Join us!!

King Vitauts the Great

Protectorate of Curland

Edited by Vitauts

Check out UMC. We fit all of these categories and since u probably have alot of stress with school, we have alot of spam threads and an arcade to ease ur stress. Click my sig to see our video and our forums

8) The alliance must have a kid-friendly environment. That is, people talk in a sensible manner instead of cursing and swearing at each other all the times. Being a christian, it is really important for me that the alliance in question must be friendly to people of all races and nationalities. It must treat people as people and not conduct OOC attacks on people and recognise that CN is only a game, and therefore, has some proper code of conducts among the members.

Thanks.

You could join us ROFL we have many great Arcade games for members only, and a RPG for member only and we have a few goverment jobs still opended, we also have have a protectorate pact with ACDC, and that isnt even close to all we have to offer. We also allow tech raiding with some rules. Also so we are a multi colored allaince so you dont have to change your color.

so join us at http://z3.invisionfree.com/ROFL_alliance/index.php?act=idx

Vice President of ROFL The Chosen One