UNITED FRONT FIGHTS DIRTY

tyhis was copy and pasted from a message to a TUF member they're pickin on me because i quit and i broke the same rule twice on accident

whoah woa woah woah woah back up

1. i only broke 1 rule two times and a thrid once attaked

2 you guys fight dirty i requested 96 hours from prather to explain myself and prepare to fight

3 i NEVER insulted rocky at least not on purpose

4 yes i insulted imp because rocky already told him to send the order to ZI

5 by his noodly apendeges no if i'm gunna get killed i'll takle my death with my honor

6 the united front has little honor of piuckin on a small nation like mine for nop reason execpt that i left

7 the fact that you guys hunted me down and got me banned from halsa that's just F'in cruel

8 i'm not gunna start another nation i've already had that threated againsty me by multiple TUF members multiple times

9 you didn't even let me explain my self or fight back

10 this is a game for fun thanks for takin away my fun

that about covers my grieveces read my nation's page we give up thanks for ruinin it

any existing members should quit anyone thinking of joining so not and any allies should know ewho there dealing with

they ruined my fun

i'm now looking for a nice strong safwe alliance to protect me

thank you

You stole my pink macintosh :o .

This was copy and pasted from a message to a TUF member they're picking on me because I quit and I broke the same rule twice on accident.

Whoah woa woah woah woah backup.

1. I only broke 1 rule two times and a third once attacked.
  2. You guys fight dirty I requested 96 hours from prather to explain myself and prepare to fight.
  3. I NEVER insulted rocky at least not on purpose.
  4. Yes I insulted imp because rocky already told him to send the order to ZI.
  5. By his ungodly appendages no if I'm going get killed I'll take my death with my honour.
  6. The united front has little honour of picking on a small nation like mine for no reason except that I left.
  7. The fact that you guys hunted me down and got me banned from halsa that's just !#!#@ cruel.
  8. I'm not going start another nation I've already had that treated against me by multiple TUF members multiple times.
  9. You didn't even let me explain my self or fight back.
  10. This is a game for fun thanks for taking away my fun.

That about covers my grievances, read my nation's page we give up thanks for ruining it. Any existing members should quit anyone thinking of joining so not and any allies should know who there dealing with. They ruined my fun!

I'm now looking for a nice strong safe alliance to protect me

Kind of like fixed.

Well first off , try to talk whit IRON send loads of PM's(Take some time to write them properly!). You need to get friendly to IRON to stop this madness, other alliances will not take a nation under there wings if it is at war. If you need some help whit sorting your current mess feel free to ask here or by PM (In game or forums whatever you like best.)