1st nuke this round

Alexandros o Megas

IMO ... Admin made it too easy for obtaining nukes this round.. it's going to be a highly glowing planet.

I agree. I don't even know why I bothered buying an airforce...

But congrats to Alexandros.

that's awesome but the real challenge is to not be hit by them. my nations rank is #996 of 2,943 Nations. almost half of those people who are in that rank have nuclear weapons. me on the other hand find that defense is best.

that's awesome but the real challenge is to not be hit by them. my nations rank is #996 of 2,943 Nations. almost half of those people who are in that rank have nuclear weapons. me on the other hand find that defense is best.

It is all relative ... It depends on how you look at CN:TE ...

If you play mostly for fun, enjoying good fights and wars, getting more experience for them for standard CN, making new friends and adding a bit stress in your life, then defense or attack is irrelevant ...

Adding nukes in your arms just makes the game more challenging ... Not getting one is not the goal ... It is better to get some but enjoy the game than watch it passively ...

Anyway our Alliance motto is: "Fight with grace and die with dignity!"

The next question in my mind is who is going to release a nuke first. No, not at me. No that wasn't me volunteering. No!

Old saying:: I like to love and be loved

Modern version: I am ready to nuke and be nuked; I am free. :jihad: