Dragonisia Activates all Defensive Pacts and Protectorates

Maelstrom Vortex

"Dragonisia hereby activates all its defensive warfare treaties due to a violation of sovereignty from Tahoe Republic, endorsed and sanctioned by the United Francoist Empire. The attack is unprovoked and unwarranted, an act of overt blackmail. We call upon the nations of the world who are peace loving and willing, to come to our defense. We know, in the end, the right will prevail."

OOC: Read down two posts from this and you'll find our DoW http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1304293

OOC: I believe you reacted before the DoW...Helped Mudd hit them, didnt you?

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1300969

Of course, when attacked by ICBMs a nation does tend to react, or can I fire some at you with no consequence?

Believe they reacted even before that.

The first shot fired in the war was a missile from Dragonisia to Tahoe. Its not hard to see who is the aggressor here.

Was never fired.

OOC: I dont see what the problem is. He lanuched something that didnt exist. Thus he god modded, thus it never happened. We never had this arguement before.

Edited by mykep

Was never fired.

OOC: I dont see what the problem is. He lanuched something that didnt exist. Thus he god modded, thus it never happened. We never had this arguement before.

OOC: My view (and only ooc post) is that if something is used, it stays used. If it was found to be impossible, have its abilities reduced until it is possible, and it is still considered to be used, even if less effective than thought to be.

IC: Maybe you were not looking, be we shot down one of the missiles, and have fragments and markings which positively identify it as Dragonisian.

OOC: My view (and only ooc post) is that if something is used, it stays used. If it was found to be impossible, have its abilities reduced until it is possible, and it is still considered to be used, even if less effective than thought to be.

IC: Maybe you were not looking, be we shot down one of the missiles, and have fragments and markings which positively identify it as Dragonisian.

OOC: Theres the bridge of OOC and IC then. I say if someone uses something outragious and its a 1k ns nation. They use a death star, and it becomes a cruise missle...then I would say it was never fired at all.

Due to conflicting treaties being The Feederites Union Vs Leviathan we must state neutrality.

We consider both sides to be friends and consider this war to be a waste of resources that could be better used advancing the cause of francoism in the world.

We will assist Maelstrom Vortex and Tahoe and Triyun to diplomatically find a solution to this conflict and assist them to rebuild any damage done after the war ends.

I would like to call a conference in Neo Olympia for all the combatants to come and discuss this war and its implications for the future.

ooc: LVN, missiles were not made with materials from Dragonisia and they had no markings. So no, that doesn't work. This was mentioned before. Best that could be ascertained on examination is that it is not of Tahoe, UFE, or Rockport in origin of design, though metal content seems to indicate the materials were purchased from Tahoe. So if they existed, they would be untrackable.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex