Thought

Henri

As everyone should know... there are alliances that have been around since dinosaurs roamed the earth... I have been playing for over a year and I have not seen a huge Inter-Alliance war, although Im not in a huge alliance, quite the opposite actually, I still probably would have heard of a great war, so im going on the assumption that there hasnt been one for a while. it also appears as if people dont want to get into a huge alliance war and keep signing treaties with everyne so we're all friends and we dont end up killing ourselves.

So my thought is...

What if planet bob went into complete chaos, as in, what if the Admin decided it would be fun to watch us all kill each other and he took away the alliances for like, a week, as in, you couldnt make an alliance, no AA bar in your nation screen, nothing. Youre completely alone, with your friends of course. So? What would happen? Im curious to see what you all think.

You'd have to remove the nation bio box, because otherwise everyone would just list their AA in there (As it used to be before the Alliance Affiliation slot was added)...

If you removed that, leaders would probably publish a member list somewhere, all alliance leaders would send links to other leaders of their lists, and if you were to attack anyone on a published list you'd be killed...

In short, nothing could eliminate alliances from the game now, it would just create alot more work for those that run them.

I wouldnt like to be attacked by everyone, but I think it would be cool to see everyone panick and have the large alliances kill each other. It would be something other than the norm, which would be a nice change of pace :)