***Levitatrum***

*flag soon*

Citizens of Planet Bob,

I introduce you to the newest CyberNations Tournament alliance: Levitatrum! We are brought into this world to introduce and spread the concepts of wisdom and freedom of speech.

Since we are a new alliance, we are looking for members to fill positions within our ranks. We have a forum and a Charter. of course. We expect you be trustworthy and respectful, which isn't that much to ask. :) Activity is an important factor, so being on once a week is the minimum. In return, we offer protection and other things. Also, we're a multi-color alliance.

This should be a really good chance for members of the game who want to show initiative and express their ideas and suggestions, and this is an opportunity to do such. We plan to be fair, of course, and we hope you are, too. So if you wish to apply or sign a treaty, feel free to contact me via the game or IRC. :) My ruler name and nick are just the same as my forum name.

I'll answer questions if anyone may have any. B)

http://s1.zetaboards.com/levitatrum/index/

Also, contact on IRC can be found at #levitatrum.

Edited by owenowen40

*flag soon*

Citizens of Planet Bob,

I introduce you to the newest CyberNations Tournament alliance: Levitatrum! We are brought into this world to introduce and spread the concepts of peace, wisdom, and freedom of speech.

If you want peace, this may not be the place for you.

*flag soon*

Citizens of Planet Bob,

I introduce you to the newest CyberNations Tournament alliance: Levitatrum! We are brought into this world to introduce and spread the concepts of peace, wisdom, and freedom of speech.

Since we are a new alliance, we are looking for members to fill positions within our ranks. We have a forum and a Charter. We expect you be trustworthy and respectful, which isn't that much to ask. :) Also, activity is an important factor, so being on once a week is the minimum. In return, we offer protection and other things.

This should be a really good chance for members of the game who want to show initiative and express their ideas and suggestions, and this is an opportunity to do such. We plan to be fair, of course, and we hope you are, too. So if you wish to apply or sign a treaty, feel free to contact me via the game or IRC. :) My ruler name and nick are just the same as my forum name.

I'll answer questions if anyone may have any. B)

Also, contact on IRC can be found at #levitatrum.

Time for you to make a star appearance on my PZI list.

Kamikaze declares war on this Alliance.

Defenders you tried to sell out UN. You shouldn't be joining anyone.

"Sell out?" He may join any alliance as he pleases, can't he? Well, as long as he hasn't done anything very bad. After all, if he isn't part of your alliance anymore, doesn't that mean you don't have any more control over him, as well as the privilege of another chance?

Edited by owenowen40