Day 7 no anniversary

Captain Oblivious

the 1st week celebration happens when your nation reaches 7 days old (starting from creation date NOT date of last activity) so your 1 day short of the celebration (to be able to collect bills, the last activity date is set 24 hours before nation creation date)

Edited by Kim Jong Sick

i created my nation on the day (2/16/2009). how can you be inactive 1 day longer EXACTLY than your nation was created?

Nations created after 12:00pm gametime have all their anniversaries offset by 1 day, so it will be on the 8th day.

In your case however your nation is only 6 days old so...

2/17/2009 9:14:35 AM (6 days old)

You have to be at least 1 day inactive on your creation date or you would be unable to collect taxes on your first day of playing.

when i created my nation, i was at 1 day inactive. also, i should be at Day 7, if that were true (Feb 23 2009 - 2/16/2009 = 7 days.)

Did you not read what I said?

If you are not "one day inactive" when you are first created you are unable to collect taxes the first day. Your "last activity" before you collect taxes for the first time is your time of creation, offset by exactly one day in the past.

Your nation was created 2/17/2009 at 9:14:35 AM. Note that your nation was "last active" exactly 24 hours before that, on 2/16/2009 at 9:14:35 AM.

It has to be that way for the first collection or it would be impossible to collect taxes on your first day of your nation's existence.

For what it is worth, the anniversary doesn't really matter (alden is still correct though). You should be waiting until day 19 (of inactivity) to collect anyway. The extra happiness point you'll lose my not collecting on your anniversary will be dwarfed by the greater backcollect.

• 2 weeks later...
For what it is worth, the anniversary doesn't really matter (alden is still correct though). You should be waiting until day 19 (of inactivity) to collect anyway. The extra happiness point you'll lose my not collecting on your anniversary will be dwarfed by the greater backcollect.

No, it wouldn't be (per day anyways).

You don't get any bonus on day 19, so you would lose the $2 per happiness point bonus.

No, it wouldn't be (per day anyways).

You don't get any bonus on day 19, so you would lose the $2 per happiness point bonus.

He's talking about the idea of a backcollect when you get in lots of aid money to just pay bills and then build + collect on day 19.

The saving in bills would outweigh the happiness you'd get from building and collecting on day 7 or 14.