Revelation, Part Deux

General Specific

These are the times that try mens' souls.

<me> zomg did you see madmonkey's post?

<someone else> yeah, scared me pantsless like a Dilber

<me> scary stuff, the way he'd sell us out like that, plus you'd think he'd have started his work some place like ODN for something like this

<someone else> i know, i know, wtf with maligning the STA? as if they don't already have probs. also, don't think he sold us out... I don't think........

<me> that's just it... did he or did he not?

<someone else> beats the planet bob juices out of me

<me> well, oh snap!

<me> on the bright side, my nation is still without any wars, and man it would suck to lose all of this infra

<me> and to think i just bought 10 more infra yesterday, up to eleven now!!!!!

<me> and I think I am progressing nicely in my infiltration of the unaligned network

<someone else> well cool, but it's still early

<me> true, true

<someone else> time for a bud, amirite?

<me> true

what this is, I don't know, but it is genuine, insofar as parodies go.

Well it seems to be a shameless parody of the original revelations,(OOC) and the mods usually dont look too highly on these sorts of parodies. But I really shouldnt be speaking for them. (OOC)

Unless you are being serious, and you actually are a part of madmonkeys alleged spy ring. In which case... may moo have mercy on your soul.

Edited by The Flying Scotsman

Well it seems to be a shameless parody of the original revelations, and the mods usually dont look too highly on these sorts of parodies. But I really shouldnt be speaking for them.

Unless you are being serious, and you actually are a part of madmonkeys alleged spy ring. In which case... may moo have mercy on your soul.

well, oopsie daisies, guess it's time for my first warn since this was meant as levity.

Sowwy.

OOC: This is indeed technically an in-character forum for "serious" posting. Joke threads and parodies aren't exactly appropriate according to "da rules." It's okay, you made an honest mistake, I'm sure the mods will just give you a verbal warn.

I'd lock.