Transvaal claims the following in all RP worlds

Botha

Because I don't feel like becoming massively confused, the Federal Republic of Transvaal hereby notifies Planet Bob(s) that we claim the following territories as ours in all RP worlds:

- South Africa

- Namibia

- Lesotho

- Botswana

- Swaziland

- Zimbabwe

- Zambia

- Malawi

- Mozambique

- Indian Ocean islands of Mauritius, Seychelles, Reunion, Rodrigues, Tromelin, Aldabra, Coco Islands and South Atlantic islands of Prince Edward Island, Marion Island, Bouvet Island.

Also based on our agreed arrangement with Lübeck, we hold claim to the Comoros Islands if they do not have their own claim over the islands.

[signed]

Staatspresident Botha of Transvaal

ADDED LATER: Our Universal Claim: Please mark all orange as Transvaal and green as Natal (an in-game nation whose independence we are treaty-bound to perpetually recognise)

10qwk1c.jpg

Edited by Botha

Because I don't feel like becoming massively confused, the Federal Republic of Transvaal hereby notifies Planet Bob(s) that we claim the following territories as ours in all RP worlds:

- South Africa

- Namibia

- Lesotho

- Botswana

- Swaziland

- Zimbabwe

- Zambia

- Malawi

- Mozambique

- Indian Ocean islands of Mauritius, Seychelles, Reunion, Rodrigues, Tromelin, Aldabra, Coco Islands and South Atlantic islands of Prince Edward Island, Marion Island, Bouvet Island.

Also based on our agreed arrangement with Lübeck, we hold claim to the Comoros Islands if they do not have their own claim over the islands.

[signed]

Staatspresident Botha of Transvaal

You may currently claim up to the land size of Japan in CNRPS, you'd be welcome to select among these domains as we do need Africa populated and potentially expand into them later.

You may currently claim up to the land size of Japan in CNRPS, you'd be welcome to select among these domains as we do need Africa populated and potentially expand into them later.

Fair enough... so how do I scale back my nation RP and maintain continuity which has been going on for over two years? (Also I RP based stictly on in-game nation stats)

Just note your location that you claim on the world map.. that you have always existed there. You could even theoretically keep the same history absent the interaction with non-existent cnrp nations in this particular world.

The rules on technology are also slightly different, preserving the edge nations with technology have over non-tech'd nations while at the same time providing a time frame everyone is familiar with. You might want to give them a brief read-over.. not hugely different from CNRP. You may also select any race, human is also an option, long as the race does not rely on magic or science fiction to exist. It has to be something that may theoretically evolve its own origins.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

OK I guess my real point here is I plan on recognising all RPs (as in people who I RP with) as being on a unified and equal footing regardless if they are CNRP, CNRPS, CNRPR, etc.

I don't want to see us RPers fragmenting and breaking off into factions - which essentially this is appearing to become.