Tournament Edition Treaty Web

Varianz

I'm sure everyone has noticed that the large numbers of treaties are making it hard to keep track of who's allied to who, and what kind of alliance it is, or if it's a NAP. I'd like to make it much simpler to keep track of this stuff. All alliances are invited to reply with a list of their treaties, as well as their official flag (if they have one) and I'll put them together into a TE treaty web, and post it for everyone to view.

Caesar43

Edit- I know I could go back and research all the treaties, but that would take a forever and my work ethic only lasts so long :awesome: .

Edited by ceasar43

I'm sure everyone has noticed that the large numbers of treaties are making it hard to keep track of who's allied to who, and what kind of alliance it is, or if it's a NAP. I'd like to make it much simpler to keep track of this stuff. All alliances are invited to reply with a list of their treaties, as well as their official flag (if they have one) and I'll put them together into a TE treaty web, and post it for everyone to view.

Caesar43

Hail Ceasar

Good idea and thanks for setting this up.

1 treaty-NAP with MHA.

Can you use my avatar graphic for our alliance logo?

cheers

This would be a nice idea for next round, but is it really necessary this late in the round, especially with so many treaties being cancelled?

I figure a lot of treaties will stick around or be renewed for next round anyways, and it'll be easier to do this now when I have time and edit it next round when there won't be as much time. Either way, it's just easier.

Really? Then why did you jump in on the war with TPF? You had a NAP with us. and and MAoDP with GDA...Thats 2.

Also didn't you join JR?

Just a note, I am *NOT* Wolverines goverment. Nothing I say is official.

We attacked TPF 'cos we wanted too.

We attacked the same alliances JR were attacking because we wanted too.

Just a note, I am *NOT* Wolverines goverment. Nothing I say is official.

We attacked TPF 'cos we wanted too.

We attacked the same alliances JR were attacking because we wanted too.

So then you can neither confirm nor deny, LOL!!