Those Pesky Jews

Lavo

OOC: I'm assuming the human year is from 1900-1948. If not I will fix later.

IC: For many years now, Jews from all over the world had been immigrating to the Mandate of Palestine, wishing to get themselves a state... And now it seems London and the British had fallen apart... The time to act was now. All over Jerusalem, Hagana units stormed British military and police HQs and ambushed one a many Brits. Soon the entire city had fallen under their control. The rise of the state of Israel, had begun.

OOC: Will post more/expand tomorrow, current claims are RL Israel minus Gaza, the Golan, and parts of the West Bank (will do into more detail tomorrow).

OOC: I'm assuming the human year is from 1900-1948. If not I will fix later.

IC: For many years now, Jews from all over the world had been immigrating to the Mandate of Palestine, wishing to get themselves a state... And now it seems London and the British had fallen apart... The time to act was now. All over Jerusalem, Hagana units stormed British military and police HQs and ambushed one a many Brits. Soon the entire city had fallen under their control. The rise of the state of Israel, had begun.

OOC: Will post more/expand tomorrow, current claims are RL Israel minus Gaza, the Golan, and parts of the West Bank (will do into more detail tomorrow).

OOC: Oh, so you're gettin' in on it too, eh? Welcome.