Before Problems start

Mastermind

Ok. I had my girlfriend make a nation from her apartment. I log in from the library. I wanted to let you guys know we are absolutely not on the same network. I had her make a nation to send me tech aids. I promise we are not the same. (And as a possible reason as to why this occured. Her and I both use AOL, which recycles IP addresses. It's possible that she has the same as the library, though unlikely. Hopefully, someone will figure out we are two people)

Edited by Mastermind

Slightly OT (and I'm certainly not implying anything about the OP's intentions), but is there any kind of official policy on creating nations solely to dole out tech? If you get your friend/girlfriend/mom to create a nation and they just login every 10 days to send you 50 tech (that you didn't pay for), is it kosher?

Slightly OT (and I'm certainly not implying anything about the OP's intentions), but is there any kind of official policy on creating nations solely to dole out tech? If you get your friend/girlfriend/mom to create a nation and they just login every 10 days to send you 50 tech (that you didn't pay for), is it kosher?

It is lame admittedly to do that, but hey it's their own nation- do it with what they wish.

As long as it's on the same network, I don't think it's a problem. I know a few people that do that.

He means not on the same network.

Exactly. I was at my girlfriends house, and noticed we ironically have the same IP's or proxies or whatever is called. I checked this so I didn't trade or aid her and get in trouble. So apparently the library that I go to, and the library she uses to access the internet on her laptop use the same network. This is the cause of the problem.

If you two shared IP's for whatever reason you can never interact ever again or you face deletion. Simple as that.

If i were you i would check it was a one off you shared an IP or you face deletion anyway.

Also i'd like to add, while yes the system for detecting multis is more complicated it does not by any stretch mean that its OK to share IP's. The game terms of service clearly state one nation per IP. Accidental one off's are unavoidable on occasion, but don't be under any illusion that its ok to share IP's. Its not.