The Next Generation

Triyun

OOC: Talking with HK-47, the stuff I was gifted to by Merger stays, whereas stuff that was part of the "Outer Territories be going away (so minus Apple's stuff). I'll be giving a more complex accounting to what is what sometime this weekend.

Due to budgetary constraints the United Francoist Empire has been working covertly on creating a new military force structure and new equipment for that force. The UFE will be focusing on deploying a new low weight high mobility force, which can act in both the roles of our Marine Corps and Imperial Guard, whereas the PLA will be assuming the role of a conventional land defense and holding army. This new force will be called the Joint Mobile Strike Force, and will be the center piece of force projection for the Empire in the coming decades.

This force will be responsible working with our other services to provide the maximum security and force protection around the world that we can deploy. As part of this Next Generation Roll Out we will be introducing new units with our friends and allies which represent this new step forward in military doctrine.

Additionally we are sold all but Bellum City and Military Base to the Imperial Union in South America. (Apple's cutting back any way and I never wanted the territory personally)

I have also instructed the Imperial Clerk to look into a Special Manchurian Autonomous Zone in the North, this area will be leased to friendly governments which will begin the management of those territories.

I have ordered our equipment and forces to be moved from Fiji to our bases in the Feederite Union protectorate states as the territories have been sold to the nation of Rockport for a undisclosed amount.

Edited by Triyun

First round of audits:

OOC: I'm looking through and figuring out what I have. I have Martens and Mogatopia stuff done, the stuff from Applesauce will be next. Lastly I will by the Merger stuff. IC I am justifying the de-merger stuff by not entirely getting rid of Apple's stuff but getting rid of a portion of Mogar and Merger also as a force efficiency review. This will be justified as defense spending reaching 8% of GDP and our efforts to reduce it to a leaner meaner force. Costs are justified not just at reducing size while increasing effectiveness buy also by sale of arms and territories.

Accounting of the United Francoist Empire Forces:

Forces from Mogatopia:

Naval Assetts:

6 Frigates

6 Submarines

7 Landing Ships

5 Carriers

Air Assetts:

105 F/A-22 Fighter Squadrons

Action Plan: We'll be selling the 3 carriers and using the revenue to force modernize the rest of the fleet to our standard, these ships will be sent to the Neo Japanese, along with 15 squadrons of carrier ready F-22s with upgraded Mogatopian Engines and Generation 5.5 avionics (tweaked by the UFE)

10 F/A-22 Squadrons are being upgraded to F/A-22(SM) units for deployment to two active carriers.

30 Squadrons are being sold to the Dutch Republic and upgraded with UFE Avionics.

50 Squadrons will be kept in reserve, and upgraded over time.

We will be refitting all 6 frigates for anti-ballistic missile defense batteries in addition to their standard duties.

Submarines will have their strategic arsenal modernized with greater accuracy and better safeguards, their sonar and engine systems will be upgraded.

Mogatopian Army:

500, 000 Troops

5, 000 Tanks

60% of the Troop force will be decommissioned (300, 000 troops)

40% of the armor force will be decommissioned and offered for sale (we'll say M1A2s)

Martens Kreigsmarine:

12 Subs (never made clear how many I've had)

The entire fleet is mothballed to an undisclosed location

Edited by Triyun

OOC: Bad move, turning over Belem to the Imperial Union.

IC: The Imperium of America denounces the move giving our southern neighbors land surrounded by our own. We were told it was to be a Xi'an military base, nothing more. Until such time as it ceases to be a factor in our economic growth, we are boycotting all goods being trafficked through Belem.

As well as shutting down our waterways leading to and from the city.

*Private Message to the Imperium of America*

We can understand your feelings being upset by the transference of Belem to the Imperial Union, but you are both allies. We are certain that you will be able to reach an agreement on the territory diplomatically. Rebel Virginia offers to mediate if you two cannot work this out on your own, though we are certain this will not be necessary.

OOC: There's no way you could have gotten any submarines, the crews would rather make their own reactors meltdown/selfdestruct and sabotage the darn things till they sink either way. But as it stands, the submarines went to Prussia or Lavo. If anyone had been in danger of being captured, well, they would have selfdestructed it. So, no Nordsubs for ya.

OOC: There's no way you could have gotten any submarines, the crews would rather make their own reactors meltdown/selfdestruct and sabotage the darn things till they sink either way. But as it stands, the submarines went to Prussia or Lavo. If anyone had been in danger of being captured, well, they would have selfdestructed it. So, no Nordsubs for ya.

OOC: Reimer surrendered them to me under his surrender terms. As you left everything you had went to the other member of the merger, Reimer.

Edited by Triyun

Applesauce59 Force Audit:

Forces:

350, 000 Troops

3500 Combat Vehicles

60 Combat Air Squadrons

Decommissioning:

350, 000 Troops (Decommissioning)

60 Combat Air Squadrons (Send to Mothballs)

Tianxia:

200, 000 Soldiers Decommissioned

Remaining:

6800 Combat Vehicles

25 Warships

105 Combat Air Squadrons

New force structure will be posted soon.

New force structures are up in the CNRP military database, and new weapons are in the arsenal of the people thread. (OOC: some of the new units are under construction)

Forces being decommissioned:

300k Mogatopian, 200 k Tianxia, 350k Applesauce troops,

40 F-22s Squadrons Mothballed

60 Outer Territory Squadrons Mothballed