What improvment do I get next?

((I like to think ahead ;)))

Anyway, one of my friends recently told me to scrap two of my improvements, and get 2 factories, so I did!

But anyway, I wanna know, for when my next improvement will be, which would generally be the best for my nation

Here is mah nation

For those of you who still wanna help, but are to lazy to click a link, my current improvement set up is:

Banks: 3, Factories: 5, Foreign Ministries: 1, Harbors: 1, Stadiums: 4

So, can someone tell me what the next best one would be? If you need some financial information about my nation, here it is:

Avg. Gross Income Per Individual Per Day: $157.00 (A solid economy)

Avg. Individual Income Taxes Paid Per Day: $43.96

Avg. Net Daily Population Income (After Taxes): $113.04

Also, I currently have an event going on that gives me a +3 population happiness bonus. This event ends on October the 23rd

Thanks, :awesome:

~KJ II

either another bank or stadium. if u could get a trade with lead, then i would suggest a school

Suggesting that anyone go get a lead trade is horrible advice. Please don't try to ruin other people's nations. :angry:

Edit: After looking at the way your trades are set up I would suggest a name change to "Less Money" because thats what you have.

Edited by Bob Sanders

Suggesting that anyone go get a lead trade is horrible advice. Please don't try to ruin other people's nations. :angry:

Edit: After looking at the way your trades are set up I would suggest a name change to "Less Money" because thats what you have.

Is that edit directed at him or me?

Two banks next.

I've got a question for you folks. My current improvements are 5 banks, 5 factories, 1 harbor and 4 stadiums. So, should I get a 5th stadium or should I get a labour camp? The upkeep on my infra is killing me...and a 10% reduction on it would be WELL worth the -1 happiness. So should I go for that or the labour camp?

Two banks next.

I've got a question for you folks. My current improvements are 5 banks, 5 factories, 1 harbor and 4 stadiums. So, should I get a 5th stadium or should I get a labour camp? The upkeep on my infra is killing me...and a 10% reduction on it would be WELL worth the -1 happiness. So should I go for that or the labour camp?

Get the last stadium, the net income will be well worth it, then you can go for the 5 labour camps, or at least a couple then get 3 schools and 2 universities.

Two banks next.

That is way too early for LCs. Finish the last stadium and move on the schools and Unis. Personally I would prefer set a hybrid of the 2 sets below: Stadium, School, School, School, University, University, Clinic, Clinic, Hospital, Clinic, Clinic,Clinic, School, School, Foreign Ministry, 5 PH, 5 Intel Agencies, 5 Churches.

You can work in Labor Camp swapping as you wish after you get your Police Headquarters. I place more priority in the last 3 clinics than either set below because at the population level that you are getting them a clinic will net you around 500 citizens, along with your normal infra buying this means that you will be buying one every 2 days or so. The extra improvements that the you get from the increased population make it worth it. Below I pasted the section on improvements from the nation building guide that is pinned at the top of this forum.

a. Basic Improvement Order

A. Harbor, *Bank, Stadium, Stadium, Bank, Stadium, Bank, Stadium, Bank, Stadium, Bank, Factory, Factory, Factory, Factory, Factory, School, School, School, University, University, Foreign Ministry, School, School, Clinic, Clinic, Hospital, ***Police Headquarters, Police Headquarters, Police Headquarters, Police Headquarters, Police Headquarters, Clinic, Clinic, Clinic, **Church, Church, Church, Church, Church, Intelligence Agency, Intelligence Agency, Intelligence Agency, Intelligence Agency, Intelligence Agency, Labor Camp, Labor Camp, Labor Camp, Labor Camp, Labor Camp.

B. Harbor, *Bank, Factory, Factory, Factory, Factory, Factory, Bank, Bank, Stadium, Stadium, Bank, Bank, Stadium, Stadium, Stadium, Clinic, Clinic, Hospital, School, School, School, University, University, Foreign Ministry, School, School, ***Police Headquarters, Police Headquarters, Police Headquarters, Police Headquarters, Police Headquarters, Clinic, Clinic, Clinic, **Church, Church, Church, Church, Church, Intelligence Agency, Intelligence Agency, Intelligence Agency, Intelligence Agency, Intelligence Agency, Labor Camp, Labor Camp, Labor Camp, Labor Camp, Labor Camp.

*Get a Stadium if the citizens are making less than $85 of gross income.

**Intel Agencies and Churches are pretty much the same, the order doesn’t matter.

***You may buy Labor Camps before the Police HQ if you don't want to do improvement swapping. (props to Deathangel)

Which order is best is subjective, if you receive a lot of aid (through tech deals, for example) then order B is recommended.

Keep in mind that the citizen boost from clinics and hospitals also allows you to get the next improvement faster.

b. Improvement Swapping

Some of you may not have heard of this wonderful little strategy, when your infra bills reach roughly $500,000, you can replace 5 improvements with 5 Labor Camps, they will decrease your infra bills by about 45%, make sure that you have enough money for 5 days of bills and enough money to re-buy 5 of the improvements you destroyed . 5 days later, pay your bills, destroy your Labor Camps, buy the Improvements you replaced and collect 5 days worth of income. There you go, you saved about $800,000.

When you have all the worthwhile improvements, get rid of your Labor Camps to collect and buy them again to pay bills, once every 2 or more days, be careful, you can’t stay more than 2 days without paying bills, otherwise you won’t be able to buy Labor Camps, resulting in loss of money.

This is only recommended for serious players, as it requires more effort than usual.

Well, I wouldn't put in the effort for the improvement swapping. I probably am quite a way's away from the infra level you should have when getting labour camps, but rebuilding after GW takes awhile. That...and having an even that reduces happiness by -3 is quite the hinderence. <_<