national wonders

insni4ni

I saved up and purchase this wonder on hoping to gain huge profits. My happiness of my nation is at 42 and I was making $71.11 for the amount of citizens that I have, along with 2 bad events going. The stock market says: Stock Market - $30,000,000 - The stock market provides a boost to your economy. Increases citizen income +$10.00. After the purchase of this I'm now making $76.92 per citizen. What gives? Where is the +10 that I was supposed to get? . If not what I'm suppose to get then someone needs to change the discription of the amount of gain, I could have bought something else in hopes to help out more. Or is that not what it is suppose to be ither?. <_<

I saved up and purchase this wonder on hoping to gain huge profits. My happiness of my nation is at 42 and I was making $71.11 for the amount of citizens that I have, along with 2 bad events going. The stock market says: Stock Market - $30,000,000 - The stock market provides a boost to your economy. Increases citizen income +$10.00. After the purchase of this I'm now making $76.92 per citizen. What gives? Where is the +10 that I was supposed to get? . If not what I'm suppose to get then someone needs to change the discription of the amount of gain, I could have bought something else in hopes to help out more. Or is that not what it is suppose to be ither?. <_<

It increases your Avg. Gross Income Per Individual Per Day by $10

It increases your Avg. Gross Income Per Individual Per Day by $10

It shouldn't have gone up by $5.81 from the gross income going up by $10, that implies he has a 58% tax rate. :blink: I think he's looking at net income per citizen, and then something else must have changed as well.

It shouldn't have gone up by $5.81 from the gross income going up by $10, that implies he has a 58% tax rate. :blink: I think he's looking at net income per citizen, and then something else must have changed as well.

It is the gross income that increases, however, with banks and other modifiers the $10.00 increase works out to actually be just over $20 if I remember correctly.

Yeah, it goes to your gross income.

Income multipliers multiply that by 2.07 and then you multiply that final amount by your tax rate.

E.G: 10 x 2.07 = 20.7 x 0.28 = 5.796

_____^____^___^____^_____^

Wonder |Multiplier|Gross|Tax | Tax Income

Edited by Myalam