Surrender Terms for TPF & Allies

thaisport

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first off let me say BG STFU im in your alliance and even im telling you to STFU im tired of your bs and i would gladly switch to help JR if they hadnt already pumbled me with our a warning or reason (tho i did manage to fight off three and make one peace out :D but then a forth kicked my $@! anyways) im tired of your non sensical bs and im tired of having to yell at that johnboy because the messages you tell him to send everybody either make A)no sense or B. ) r just freaking retarded! ive led my own guilds and alliances in other games and ive never EVER been such a horrible leader even when i was a noob at leading ppl! and when i fight i fight with freaking respect which is clearly what thaisport is showing us and you seem to be lacking! i would like to go on record and say that thaisport it would be an honor to fight you it would be a respectful fight and one that is fun not some little drama filled BS fight....you have lost all of my respect BG so grow up and remember THIS IS TOURNEMENT EDITION THIS IS THE SERVER FOR FIGHTING!!!! THERES TO MUCH BS POLITICS GOING AROUND HELL THERE SHOULDNT EVEN BE POLITICS! JUST FIGHTING LIKE ITS BUILT FOR!!!!!!!! my god my friend was right this is turning into a second server

Well it appears you are getting your own BS fed to you as you just admitted in your own post that you were pumbled for no reason, you obviously haven't been ready the fourms

and the reason we were dogpiled in the first place. Your intilted to your own opinion, but you being in my AA dosen't make you being right about your post.

I have told jon to send out 2 messages, you must of been one of the 12 that couldn't read, when the other 138 had no problems.

I have nothing but respect for most of the people in this game, and you can ask anyone this. But i will tell you the same as i tell anyone.....I'll defend myself the way i see fit, and that is exactly what i'm doing when i post in these fourms. You can call it political BS or what ever you want, I don't need your approval, and i'm not asking for it.

If your not happy in TPF or like the way i run it, then do as your told and switch your AA like they want.

Don't make up an excuse to run, while at the same time saying this is about war.

i just deleted my nation becasue i was basiclly ZI becasue of the TPF's war GNARR KILL

This is not TPF's war this was Judgments war, i didn't come on the fourms with threats and i wasn't the one backstabbing my friends.

And since Thai likes to keep the lies up let me just post this;

To: Klingon Worf From: Aragorn Date: 2/8/2009 8:02:36 AM

Subject: Peace Terms

Message: I have been authorized to offer your nation peace so long as you switch your alliance affiliation to Judgment POW. Failure to do so will result in the continuation of the war. These terms are non-negotiable.

So what was that you were lying about again thai? NVM!!! You will just lie or back step your way out of it again!!

I think maybe it was a huge mistake for The Fellowship to merge with TPF. I joined The Fellowship after that huge disaster with MI (me being with MI) looking for a good alliance that would basically not lead us into a suicide trap. The Fellowship was a very good guild. As soon as we joined with TPF we had so many treaties with other alliances that I had to look at a list just to see who not to raid. I sometimes missed an alliance it was that long and for all the alliance treaty crap we have had to put up with I was still lead into a suicide trap (at least I had nukes to let loose).

TPF has no orginization to talk about. When we merged we continued to post on our forums cause there was Zero activity on TPF's. I fought for my alliance The Fellowship not for BG or TPF. So I am inclined to agree with DirtDiver and please STFU BurningGlory. All you are doing is making all of TPF (what is left of it) look more like an idiot.

Besides IF not for the The Fellowship your rise in power would not have come as fast as it did. Our Mistake.

Dagadar of England

Edited by Galagar

I think maybe it was a huge mistake for The Fellowship to merge with TPF. I joined The Fellowship after that huge disaster with MI (me being with MI) looking for a good alliance that would basically not lead us into a suicide trap. The Fellowship was a very good guild. As soon as we joined with TPF we had so many treaties with other alliances that I had to look at a list just to see who not to raid. I sometimes missed an alliance it was that long and for all the alliance treaty crap we have had to put up with I was still lead into a suicide trap (at least I had nukes to let loose).

TPF has no orginization to talk about. When we merged we continued to post on our forums cause there was Zero activity on TPF's. I fought for my alliance The Fellowship not for BG or TPF. So I am inclined to agree with DirtDiver and please STFU BurningGlory. All you are doing is making all of TPF (what is left of it) and making them look more like an idiot.

Besides IF not for the The Fellowship your rise in power would not have come as fast as it did. Our Mistake.

Dagadar of England

Well since you think your so great, let me remind you that the whole reason you merged was because you were getting rolled by OJ and friends....

It was TPF that had your back and it was i and other TPF nations who declared on them that got you out of your beat down in the first place.

With that said GTFO!!!

Better to burn in a righteous war than to burn for no reason at all. I would have preferred fighting OJ to the politics you tried impose on us. Your politics and treaties had you crippling your own alliance. I swear the way you tried to settle all wars you would think there was a Nobel Prize for Cyber Nations. I changed back to the The Fellowship AA even though it is only symbolic at the moment.

Dagadar of England

The Fellowship

Edited by Galagar

Well since you think your so great, let me remind you that the whole reason you merged was because you were getting rolled by OJ and friends....

It was TPF that had your back and it was i and other TPF nations who declared on them that got you out of your beat down in the first place.

With that said GTFO!!!

umm actuallly we had agreed to merge with you because we didnt feel the need for a huge war so soon into the round. and the we being the leadership of the fellowship. (haha that sounded cool) me being one of them. and all 3 of us regret the decision to merge with you. and before we decided to merge we are already commited to the war. if it needed to come to it. and we already worked the numbers and knew we'd have a giant chance at winning. but decided to keep peace by joining you. so dagadar was right by agreeing with me BG. and dont expect any help from the fellowship next round. as we've already decided that we arent goign to have treaties bc we dont want this to turn into CN number two! and im not creating my self an out. im doing what any honorable and respectable man would do when he KNOWS DEFEAT! so bg STFU AND GTFO!!!!

ur like a freaking five year old....not even just shut up you making ur self look like a huge @$$ and im dropping my TPF AA right after i post this not because i dont want war (which is the reason i joined TE) but bc i cant stand to be apart of TPF any longer

And since Thai likes to keep the lies up let me just post this;

To: Klingon Worf From: Aragorn Date: 2/8/2009 8:02:36 AM

Subject: Peace Terms

Message: I have been authorized to offer your nation peace so long as you switch your alliance affiliation to Judgment POW. Failure to do so will result in the continuation of the war. These terms are non-negotiable.

So what was that you were lying about again thai? NVM!!! You will just lie or back step your way out of it again!!

Those messages were ordered to be sent out by my government official, who got his instructions from me. If you check, the nations that have switched to Judgment POW are quickly offered peace and then allowed to move on.

Caesar43

Better to burn in a righteous war than to burn for no reason at all. I would have preferred fighting OJ to the politics you tried impose on us. Your politics and treaties had you crippling your own alliance. I swear the way you tried to settle all wars you would think there was a Nobel Prize for Cyber Nations. I changed back to the The Fellowship AA even though it is only symbolic at the moment.

Dagadar of England

The Fellowship

Now just a second ago you said there was no organization and you had to post on your own boards, now you say i imposed bad polotics on you,lol!!

Your contradicting yourself, and besides i had no polotics...just one simple rule, " don't raid our treaty partners".

But yeah, that's pretty much bad for business no matter what AA your in.

As far as the treaties, well since TPF was in second place and the #1 treaty holder has no problem's with as many as they have, then i would have to

say that this was just a cowards way out of the war.....don't be scared, and don't go away mad, just go away!!

BG, LEADER OF TPF.

I was 6th in your guild. I was down to 21 infrastructure. There was no cowards way out for me I took my blows and I nuked them back. Wish I had saved one for you. You seem to like to throw out the word coward to other people quite alot that it seems to me that being called a coward by you would be a badge of honor to anyone else. The fact that you could mass message everyone about what treaties does not mean you were organized the fact that Thai had to clarify MHA's position in regards to a treaty with TPF is a firm fact. The one message I got a while back listing our treaty partners had them listed on it (turns out they were not). A great example of orginization is the fact that a person I attacked who had multiple nukes was discussed in our forums Our spymasters took care of all but 2 of the nukes he possessed. We were able to avert further destruction by coordination. None of which was provided by TPF government.

Dagadar of England

The Fellowship

Edited by Galagar

dagadar never contradicted him self lmfao you need to read better because you can have no organization and still try tp force bad politics on somebody and i have switched back to the fellowship as well you sir BG have absolutly no respect from me now

I was 6th in your guild. I was down to 21 infrastructure. There was no cowards way out for me I took my blows and I nuked them back. Wish I had saved one for you. You seem to like to throw out the word coward to other people quite alot that it seems to me that being called a coward by you would be a badge of honor to anyone else. The fact that you could mass message everyone about what treaties does not mean you were organized the fact that Thai had to clarify MHA's position in regards to a treaty with TPF is a firm fact. The one message I got a while back listing our treaty partners had them listed on it (turns out they were not). A great example of orginization is the fact that a person I attacked who had multiple nukes was discussed in our forums Our spymasters took care of all but 2 of the nukes he possessed. We were able to avert further destruction by coordination. None of which was provided by TPF government.

Dagadar of England

The Fellowship

hear hear! i completely agree dagadar! i could NOT have said it better my self

-DirtDiver-

-The Fellowship-

meh im not even gonna go back to tpf im staying with the fellowship

it seems im not the only one fed up with TPF i hear of alot ppl who wanted to say wat me and dagadar wrote

Edited by DirtDiver

Well it looks like TPF needs new Leadership so I nominate Sethly. It only seems right to nominate Burning Glory's archnemesis. :lol:

BG had all the contradictions within himself already, I just helped catalyze the breakdown process ;-)

meh im not even gonna go back to tpf im staying with the fellowship

it seems im not the only one fed up with TPF i hear of alot ppl who wanted to say wat me and dagadar wrote

good choice guys, I heard good things about the fellowship from before you guys merged into TPF.

Dagadar of England

The Fellowship

I'll say 2 things, first; Thai was not the leader of MHA at the beginning of the round and he was nothing at all last round. MHA and TPF's treaty was by word of mouth

last round, and also this round. We fought to protect them in both rounds via this word of mouth treaty. He took it upon him self to declare it not there, yet didn't mind

while we were fighting for them. He did the same thing to us as they did to MI, PERIOD!!

Second; Good luck with your nation and your new AA!!

dagadar never contradicted him self lmfao you need to read better because you can have no organization and still try tp force bad politics on somebody and i have switched back to the fellowship as well you sir BG have absolutly no respect from me now

DD, you and galagar are really close, the only thing closer to him but in the same vicinity as you is his jock strap. Get off his @#%&!!

First off I will like to point out that you Burning Glory need to get a effing life! listen to yourself! seriously you have no idea what you are doing and the TPF sucks. I switched back to The Fellowship as well and i am going to stay with them. I say who ever was originally in The Fellowship's AA should come back because TPF does not have a clue in there pea sized brains what they are doing. They need NEW leadership and I think a whole NEW organization.

Burning Glory you need to ust stfu because no one is agreeing with you. everyone knows you were and are wrong. i bet you know you are to but you just dont want to admit it. therefore you are the coward. you dont know how to effing let things go and admit that you are wrong. you are acting like a kid would who doesnt get a lollipop from the candy store. well suck on this and effing realize YOU ARE WRONG AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE DOING! you have lied about everything. deal with it. your wrong. stop acting like an effing child. we dont need babies playing on cybernations. so get lost effing scum! :jihad:

-Nova Superior-

-The Fellowship-

First off I will like to point out that you Burning Glory need to get a effing life! listen to yourself! seriously you have no idea what you are doing and the TPF sucks. I switched back to The Fellowship as well and i am going to stay with them. I say who ever was originally in The Fellowship's AA should come back because TPF does not have a clue in there pea sized brains what they are doing. They need NEW leadership and I think a whole NEW organization.

Burning Glory you need to ust stfu because no one is agreeing with you. everyone knows you were and are wrong. i bet you know you are to but you just dont want to admit it. therefore you are the coward. you dont know how to effing let things go and admit that you are wrong. you are acting like a kid would who doesnt get a lollipop from the candy store. well suck on this and effing realize YOU ARE WRONG AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE DOING! you have lied about everything. deal with it. your wrong. stop acting like an effing child. we dont need babies playing on cybernations. so get lost effing scum! :jihad:

-Nova Superior-

-The Fellowship-

your are AMAZING!!! :wub::wub:

Burnin Glory you better effing watch what you say the only that is close to you is urself and that is all you got you and your effing dick. go blow yourself some more and try to think your still right. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE DOING JUST EFFING ADMIT IT! GET OVER YOUR SELF AND OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE THAT IS STUCK UP YOUR @SS

DD, you and galagar are really close, the only thing closer to him but in the same vicinity as you is his jock strap. Get off his @#%&!!

wow we're already at the namecalling stage in BG's breakdown of arguments, as ill formed as they were. the progression from here should be very interesting. too bad this round ends so soon :-/