YAY!! My Team won!!

Burning Glory

My team pulled it off, they battled and won! About 3/4 of the way through, i thought it was over.....To my surprise they came back strong and didn't give up.

Though the victory is ours it was a very close game!

Gotcha!! You thought i was talking about this the current war, didn't you?

Naaaaah, just thought i would change up the fourms a bit...This war is running the boards and I can't let that happen ;)

My team pulled it off, they battled and won! About 3/4 of the way through, i thought it was over.....To my surprise they came back strong and didn't give up.

Though the victory is ours it was a very close game!

Gotcha!! You thought i was talking about this the current war, didn't you?

Naaaaah, just thought i would change up the fourms a bit...This war is running the boards and I can't let that happen ;)

Steelers were favored, so I dont see how it was against great odds ?

That interception for a TD at the end of the half cost me 50$'s

Steelers were favored, so I dont see how it was against great odds ?

That interception for a TD at the end of the half cost me 50$'s

LOL!! It was a joke, I knew they were favored....just not by me :P

Not a fan of either team but I will say that last TD catch is one of the best I've seen in any Superbowl let alone regular NFL games... I was like wow. His foot was down by like a hair. That is some luck but a whole lotta skill and focus.

Cardinals were very close man, it was that stupid 100 yrd pick off return... This game could have easily gone the other way.
For going into it thinking it wasnt going to be a great game, it turned out being one of the better Superbowls I have seen. I am still kicking myself over that interception.. WHY did they let that happen.

AGREED and AGREED!!