Aurora Borealis

Dan123123

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice changes Hick, it's awesome. Also just like Nitroburn stated, give AB a try. We offer a haven for everyone, as long as you respect our principles and simple rules.

It's quite hard to keep us on the first page isn't it. Friendly bump from AB's Deputy East Wind. Give us a try, we're a great community and we'll make you grow. Look at our average strenght per nation!

Hello there!

This is just a friendly little bump for my favorite CN alliance, Aurora Borealis. Of course, it DOES make sense that Aurora Borealis is my favorite, since I'm a member, right? And Aurora Borealis members are my favorite CN players.

Want to be my favorite, too? Join Aurora Today!

This message was paid for by the Hickersonia Organization for World

Domination. This message does not necessarily declare the views held by the

citizens or official government of Hickersonia. If you didn't bring me a beer, I'm

going to beat you up and steal your lunch money. All rights reserved.

Looking for friendship and loyalty on Planet Bob? Aurora Borealis is a close knit community of experienced players who are dedicated to friendship and helping members create a sucessful nation.

P.S. Our forums are also host to a plethora of interesting debate topics.

Join Auorora Borealis where you will be listened to by leadership and guided by experience.