Leviathan

TheEraser

Lev69.png

Leviathan is one of the Newest and most exciting alliance in Cybernations. Founded by 7 nations with a common purpose, Leviathan is the best option for new players looking to familiarize themselves with the game and veteran players looking for a new challenge. We have some of the best handwritten guides available to new players to learn the nuances of the game as well as a solid banking program where new members can earn between $3 million and $15 million simply for signing up and remaining active on our forums and our IRC.

So, whether you're looking for your first alliance (something that you can't do in most large alliances) or you're a veteran player looking to help blaze the path to greatness for Leviathan, we welcome everyone that is in good standing within the cybernations community. We are committed to developing one of the best gaming communities on the internet and we await your application today!

Simply visit our forums here www.leviathan-cn.net and sign up today!!! You can also find us on irc at #leviathan on the coldfront server.

Edited by elborrador

Shine!

The starry light may shine.

So wisdom shall be mine

from all space and time.

Shine!

O haunter of the dark.

My soul shall now be thine,

thy knowledge must be mine.

I gazed into its window (and) saw the three lobed burning eye,

the titan blur on black wings - now I am it and it is I!

Black Pharaoh they call me though Nephren-Ka's my name

and among the folk of (the) Nile I spread my poison reign.

Shine!

The starry light may shine.

So wisdom shall be mine

from all space and time.

Shine!

O haunter of the dark.

My soul shall now be thine,

thy knowledge must be mine.

If I was interested in getting another small alliance off the ground then I would join you guys for personal reasons. Here's hoping that you can live long and prosper.

• 3 weeks later...